Any good zones to farm for gold?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Draknar.8604

Draknar.8604

Greetings!

I hit level 80, and am curious as to which zones are good for farming dynamic events for gold.

I’ve seen a lot of guides talking about Trading Post flipping, or mob farming spots for drops…but tbh I’m not really in the mood to just sit and farm a location, seems kinda boring to me. Really I just want to run around doing Dynamic Events.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what zones I should look into? I’m not looking for a “get-rich-quick” scheme, just something fun to do while generating cash.

Thanks for any suggestions!

“If you build a man a fire he will be warm for a day.
If you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.”

Posted by: Spawn.7014

Spawn.7014

Nope.. its called the Anti bot code its nerfed PVE so you cant farm and you cant grind. But yet the game is designed for you to grind..

Nope.. its called the Anti bot code its nerfed PVE so you cant farm and you cant grind. But yet the game is designed for you to grind..I know.. i know.. mind blowing isn’t it. I feel like im in the movie inception.

Posted by: minikiller.8475

minikiller.8475

Try ori ore farming
the ore reset about once a day and there are about 20 ore to be found and sometimes you can get rich ori ore.

You can easly make about 2g a day from doing a round of ori ore farming

Posted by: Lewis Burnell.2493

Lewis Burnell.2493

Farming for a specific crafting item is probably the best method of gaining money quickly. Farming any of the mineral deposits (especially gold) is incredibly easy and will earn a significant amount of money.

Vial of Potent Blood sells incredibly well and can commonly be found near the Highpeaks Waypoint on any of the following enemies:

• Alpine Minotaur in Frostgorge Sound
• Minotaur Bull in Frostgorge Sound
• Minotaur Calf in Frostgorge Sound
• Eagle Griffon in Frostgorge Sound

Posted by: minikiller.8475

minikiller.8475

But if your farming blood Powerful blood will probly reach in more cash for you.
Killing snow trolls i say would be better

Posted by: Draknar.8604

Draknar.8604

Are the snow trolls in the same zone (Frostgorge Sound)?

And thanks to everyone for your input! This is really helpful. At the very least it gives me things to try.

“If you build a man a fire he will be warm for a day.
If you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.”