Any servers not dead?

Any servers not dead?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Apathy.6430

Apathy.6430

Gate of Madness is terrible in WvW, and most areas in PvE are dead. I’ve seen one group forming for AC the past two hours, and one FotM group forming in the same time frame.

Any servers to switch to that aren’t dead?

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Depends on what you want. ArenaNet is in the process of going back and making zones more rewarding. Now that the game has “matured” and has been out for awhile, people are starting to go be only in high level areas or WvW.

I’m on Blackgate, and we have 24/7 WvW. Granted, some of our borderlands are outmanned during specific times, but you’ll always be able to find a party.

Dungeons aren’t too hard to find either.

But if you are looking to level an alt, you’ll be doing it all solo. I’ve completely stopped wasting my time in PvE to lvl and just stick to WvW and run support builds on my lowbies so I’m effective.

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Vaelic.2497

Vaelic.2497

stormbluff isle is hopping constantly

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: UnderdogSMO.9428

UnderdogSMO.9428

Tarnished cost. Always has a good ternout after work hours

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Jade Quarry is not death, today i went from LA to cursed shore with a new 80 to buy lvl 80 aqua breather for the fancyness…and found people around all the way and doing events.

I took an arrow to the knee

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

Tarnished Coast. I have trouble sleeping and I can even find people to play with in pve at 3am.

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: hugemistake.5317

hugemistake.5317

French server Augury Rock is very lively with groups for every dungeon.

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Pustulio.8207

Pustulio.8207

I’m on “Borlis”, and I’ve yet to have any trouble finding a group for whatever I need.

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: nofo.8469

nofo.8469

Basically you have a choice between JQ, SBI and BG.

Last time I played (mid november) everyone was jumping to those servers and I doubt the trend has discontinued.

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Pustulio.8207

Pustulio.8207

Last time I played (mid november) everyone was jumping to those servers and I doubt the trend has discontinued.

apparently, you didn’t read everyone elses posts lol

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

“any servers not dead?”

you didnt look very hard did you!?

im on fort aspenwood and we’re pretty good in WvW, have lots of PvE dungeon groups all the time (not so much during the day, eastern time that is), leveling is still fu cause in almost every region there are plenty of people around, and sPvP is still kicking (and yes i know its cross server, but our HotM is pretty full compared to a lot of servers ive heard, so i felt like i should add it lol).

im not saying FA is the most populated or anything, but its definitely far from dead.

ummmmm…. what?

thats almost completely false, btw. those are three populated servers fer sure, but not the only ones by a long shot.

bad info is bad.

(edited by Vicarious.3047)

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Apathy.6430

Apathy.6430

“any servers not dead?”

you didnt look very hard did you!?

I didn’t look at all.

I know my server is dead, and other people complain about the game being dead.

I figured I would get some info before jumping to another server just to find out it’s dead.

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

I didn’t look at all.

what i meant was by you saying “any servers NOT dead?” it appears you jumped to the conclusion that all of them are very quickly, and as you can see by this thread most are not.

simply dont be as cynical next time, most servers are still going strong.

Any servers not dead?

Posted by: deherch.3158

deherch.3158

If you were on a server that is nearly empty, it gives the impression that the game is dead. It is a very lonely place to be… totally the opposite of what an MMOrpg should feel like.

I am switching servers too, because it is incredibly boring to be in a server where you barely see anyone else, even on weekends. I totally get why he made this post.