Anything worth buying this week?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

Are you guys going to release anything worth buying this week, you haven’t had a new Outfit since the April Patch, a set of Weapon Skins you have to gamble in order to obtain, random node packs, a reskinned finisher in the form of a gathering tool.

You’re way over due for an Outfit of the same detail and quality as the Sentinel Outfit (not like the Gwen one which looks more plain than Brienne of Tarth), and a set of BLC Weapon skins that we can obtain the correct way and that goes with the Outfit.

PS Please give the Gliders a rest unless you plan on matching it to the new Outfit.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I’m kind of hoping they go back to making cosmic themed tools.

They are a bit overdue for an outfit, but they may be saving back for the next big patch, which should be in either two or four weeks.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

I’m kind of hoping they go back to making cosmic themed tools.

They are a bit overdue for an outfit, but they may be saving back for the next big patch, which should be in either two or four weeks.

That explains it, probably pouring cosmetic resources into the LWS3 sets.

So close yet so far.

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Nothing is worth buying until they release new hairstyles or faces. I refuse to spend anything that isn’t related to new hairstyles or new faces anymore.
They should redesign gw1 hairstyles and release them in gw2. Finish releasing the outfit to the Tyrian gods like melandru and grenth.
I don’t think the team behind this is listening very much.

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

It’s all personal as to what is worth it to buy. What I like is not what you like.

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

no

same as last week, two weeks ago, a month and a half ago, 3 months ago
“outfits and gliders again, yayyyyyyy” is rarely spoken or heard.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It’s all personal as to what is worth it to buy. What I like is not what you like.

Exactly right.

Personally I feel like outfits are not worth buying. Not until I can dye them individually anyway, because otherwise the best I can get is one good looking one, one ok one and a bunch of terrible looking ones and that is not worth paying for.

On the other hand it feels like it’s been ages since they released a genuinely new mini. I’m happy the old ones have come back for people who wanted them, but I already had them so there’s nothing there for me.

Whereas I’m sure the OP would classify new minis as not worth buying and proof that resources are deliberately being diverted to deprive him of the items he personally wants in spite of the fact that Anet clearly know exactly what that is and should consider providing it to be top priority.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: slamfunction.7462

slamfunction.7462

Well, i somehow found a way to spend quite a bit in the last 2 weeks. Shared storage, and etc.

Arena Nets are used to catch Gladiator Fish.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Nope—same old bling—nothing useful.