April Pack and Trinkets With Same Stats !

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ArabianDude.5128

ArabianDude.5128

Hello,

According to this :
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/account-bound-wxp-legendaries-and-ascended-gear/

Th ascended gear will be account bound, my question is I’ve 2x set of zerk trinkets on my ele and my necro, the same 6 stuff, to explain more, I have :

2x http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mark_of_the_Tethyos_Houses

2x http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ring_of_Red_Death

etc

I’ve spent too much time/laurel on these, what I should do ? are they going to reset the stats so you can choose again; if not is there a way that I can change the stats ? or one of these sets going to be a total waste

If this has been discussed before, please refer me to a link.

Please advice, thanks in advance.

Posted by: Simmu.9405

Simmu.9405

same problem here

Posted by: CountzuCrytus.7256

CountzuCrytus.7256

You could use them on different characters…

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

What they are changing does NOT make them a total waste…..you can still have them equipped (like you do now) on 2 different characters at the same time. What hey are adding would allow you to loan/give them to another character without having to buy them for that character.

Trying to convince anyone that you don’t need 2 sets of Zerker Trinkets in this game is going to be a tough sell…..but feel free to submit a ticket after the patch goes live and see what support replies with.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

ArabianDude.5128

same problem here

http://postimg.org/image/g2cby3my7/

http://postimg.org/image/wo4uj223z/

It looks like you got my point, I hope they give us an option to choose or refund or whatever but I doubt it, having 2 account bound ascended sets with same stats is just useful !! :P

Brother Grimm.5176

Are you seriously going to swap trinkets (via storage) each time you decide to play a new character? Good luck with that…..

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

What are you talking about? Why you they allow you to change stats or have a refund that make no sense what so ever. You have 2 sets of trinkets for your 2 characters and you will still have 2 sets of trinkets for your 2 characters. But now you if you ever get tired of your necro for exemple and want to run a Warrior, you will be able to swap the trinkets from your necro to your warrior.

Why ppl ask for refund when Anet give them something? I don’t get it.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

Are you seriously going to swap trinkets (via storage) each time you decide to play a new character? Good luck with that…..

Indeed. You make it sound useless but it is not, well how much useless it is may depend on how you use your second character. Personally i do not have ascended, so if i ever get it it will be after the patch; and if i had the chance i would get a Zerk set for all my characters (and that’s more than two). I guess that if i had something like a perma bank acess directly from my inventory maybe i wouldn’t do it.

Brother Grimm.5176

Why ppl ask for refund when Anet give them something? I don’t get it.

Ignorance and greed are the answers for many of life’s little questions.

ArabianDude.5128

Indeed. You make it sound useless but it is not, well how much useless it is may depend on how you use your second character. Personally i do not have ascended, so if i ever get it it will be after the patch; and if i had the chance i would get a Zerk set for all my characters (and that’s more than two). I guess that if i had something like a perma bank acess directly from my inventory maybe i wouldn’t do it.

It’s not you only, most if not all going to have one set with same stats across all characters unless you’re lazy deranged or no life player to go for another set with same stat.

Anyways going to post this in the correct forum since almost no clue in here, hope to get an answer from a dev or something.

Brother Grimm.5176

Devs already stated they are NOT going to respond to refund questions until after the patch goes live…then they are going to tell you to submit a ticket….just like we have.