Arah Explorable?

Arah Explorable?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Saint.5914

Saint.5914

Is anyone having as much trouble with Giganticus Lupicus as I am? I’ve run the dungeon about 6 times now and I’ve yet to actually kill him. If you have beaten him, what’s your strategy? Every video I’ve seen has a Guardian that manages to hold threat…so they have a tank, glad we’re almost all the way back to the holy trinity.

The mechanics of the fight make little sense to me, one of the mechanics is that the boss eats grubs and gets stronger from it. What doesn’t make sense about this is, unless you’re a tank guardian, you’re going to get one shot by his attacks regardless of whether or not he’s eaten a grub…that begs the question, what’s the point of the mechanic?

Aside from questionable mechanics there are tons of bugs, and not just with this fight. I recorded a few of my fights and I’m going to post the link the video below. It’s a short video (with no sound…sorry) that shows some of the bugs, most of which being the Grubs spawn on EVERYTHING, making it impossible to actually control them.