Are you looking for in game friends?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Jon Gargs.7593

Jon Gargs.7593

I bought this game when it was released and the community walked me through it. I m now extending the olive branch. If anyone would like to play together or if you need any help feel free to add me! I am dabble in everything.. pve, wvw, pvp so hit me up if you want someone to level with you or kill some fellow players. Who knows, maybe we’ll get a group going!

Cheers!

Posted by: LDCSMB.8754

LDCSMB.8754

Would love to !!! How do you want to go about it?

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

looking for peeps in aurora glade.
I’m only lv 20, want someone to run around the world with, training, doing hearts & events

Posted by: CrossedHorse.4261

CrossedHorse.4261

Hey, look me up in game. I usually play some evenings during the week or most weekends! I’m on Aurora Glade too, and though I’ve had the game a while, still consider myself a newb. Am looking for friends to explore with, run quests, and who knows, maybe a dungeon or two? Have lots of characters at varying levels, but it doesn’t matter so much to me where we go or what we do (or what level I’m on).

Posted by: FrenchyIsDrunk.4703

FrenchyIsDrunk.4703

Hey! Am looking for people to play with too! I’ve made a thief somewhere but I don’t mind remaking one on another server if it means playing with more people !

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

Hey, look me up in game. I usually play some evenings during the week or most weekends! I’m on Aurora Glade too, and though I’ve had the game a while, still consider myself a newb. Am looking for friends to explore with, run quests, and who knows, maybe a dungeon or two? Have lots of characters at varying levels, but it doesn’t matter so much to me where we go or what we do (or what level I’m on).

I’ll add you.

If anyone wants, to run around and chat. (I do like to chat :P ..) feel free to add/message me =^ _ ^=.