Armour Skin help please

Armour Skin help please

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: WolfiKurisu.6894

WolfiKurisu.6894

View screenshot.

As you can see, I’ve got Splint armour equipped, but I have the option to change it to look like Scale armour..

Why is scale unlocked out of all the armours? Is Scale the generic 1-40 look? Could it be that each armour has the ability to look like the armours below it?

This is the only thing confusing me about the new patch, and it’s me being a nerd and wanting to understand everything, but please help =/

Attachments:

Armour Skin help please

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Any armor you’ve got equiped, in your PvP-locker or salvage will be added to your Wardrope and can be transmuted onto any of your toons.

You’ll likely have a lot of relogging to do until all your toons skins are unlocked. Unless you started playing today I highly doubt that’s the only skin you’ve got.

Armour Skin help please

Posted by: WolfiKurisu.6894

WolfiKurisu.6894

Any armor you’ve got equiped, in your PvP-locker or salvage will be added to your Wardrope and can be transmuted onto any of your toons.

You’ll likely have a lot of relogging to do until all your toons skins are unlocked. Unless you started playing today I highly doubt that’s the only skin you’ve got.

Thank you =))