Assassin's vs Berserker's stats

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

I haven’t a Single clue which would help roaming thieves better…using a build from Yishis thief…but i refuse to craft anything until im positive i wont screw it up -_-

Assassin’s vs Berserker’s stats

assassins has a higher precision
berserker has a higher power

which?!

Posted by: Alacrity.4312

Alacrity.4312

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1li5q3/breakeven_points_of_power_vs_precision_mathtable/
so according to the numbercrunchers, power trumps precision in nearly all situations, ie Berserker’s remains the optimal choice.
Assassin’s gear is comparable tho, and really cheap at the moment. I’ll maybe allocate it a few slots.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1li5q3/breakeven_points_of_power_vs_precision_mathtable/
so according to the numbercrunchers, power trumps precision in nearly all situations, ie Berserker’s remains the optimal choice.
Assassin’s gear is comparable tho, and really cheap at the moment. I’ll maybe allocate it a few slots.

That chart seems to be missing an important row. The one for 100%+ crit rate.

Posted by: YellowFrighten.1208

YellowFrighten.1208

I dont know about # crunching but to me personally it seems like once you hit 80% crit you shouldn’t stack it any longer unless you have no way to get fury and solo roam a ton in WvW.

TlDR Find a happy medium…

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

the chart also doesn’t take into account any proc-on-crit things. I favor precision a bit because I have a chance to fire blast, give me vigor, apply bleeding, steel health. but 50% chance to crit is good enough, as most of these don’t need to crit every time. but I don’t even run berserker’s or assassin’s :P