Backpacks?

Backpacks?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Hey guys. How do I get backpacks/backbraces? Besides the ones from the personal story or guild vendor?

Backpacks?

Posted by: baldsh.3896

baldsh.3896

As far as I have been able to figure out there isn’t any other way. It kind of sucks really, as that pack you get from your storyline will never be able to find any upgrade of any value since it is such a low level item.

Backpacks?

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

You get a 2nd back item for your level 80 storyline quest.

Backpacks?

Posted by: Prophet.6954

Prophet.6954

Thanks for posting that! I was curious as well since the original one doesnt seem to take any upgrades at all.

Backpacks?

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

There is a rumor that tailor could make it. I suppose that rumor is false?

Backpacks?

Posted by: Phrixscreoth.6895

Phrixscreoth.6895

You can also get them from Guild Armorers.

Backpacks?

Posted by: Shifted.6912

Shifted.6912

There’s also gonna be capes in the game. They’re disabled/in development now due to clipping issues.

Backpacks?

Posted by: Duckzor.4327

Duckzor.4327

Wait…so you get the backpack at the level 80 campaign? Or a lower leveled campaign….I don’t remember seeing a backpack.

Thief WvW Solo Roam Video

http://youtu.be/MHEU8oCFxrE

Backpacks?

Posted by: Mario Lemieux.9107

Mario Lemieux.9107

As a ranger, i put my back brace on, remove everything else, and make sure that it’s ticked ON to see it, and i see nothing. This always confused me.

Backpacks?

Posted by: Duckzor.4327

Duckzor.4327

Thief WvW Solo Roam Video

http://youtu.be/MHEU8oCFxrE

Backpacks?

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

You get a back brace during the personal story quests at around level 30, and another at level 80. The only other armour you can get that goes into this slot are the guild backpacks that you can buy from the guild armourer, and the engineer starter backpack if you choose it.

Backpacks?

Posted by: gamerRazmus.3862

gamerRazmus.3862

Apparently most back slot items were not ready for launch. I’ve only heard of the two available via personal story and I’ve only actually seen one of those.

Twitter: @gamerRazmus
Tumblr: @gamerRazmus, My Adventures in Gaming
Tarnished Coast

Backpacks?

Posted by: shogun.5328

shogun.5328

As a ranger, i put my back brace on, remove everything else, and make sure that it’s ticked ON to see it, and i see nothing. This always confused me.

Want to know why?

It is because the check box to hide the item is there for future items that will be released, like capes. You can check whether you want to show or hide your cape. Obviously a back brace isn’t going to show up.

Backpacks?

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Actually the description on the back brace is that its UNDER your armor…

However you CAN get backpacks through your guild armorer, i know this for a fact, my guild leader runs around with one all the time, they look REALLY cool imo, and i can’t wait to get enough gold to buy my own!!

They have em for lvs 35, 60, and 80, there’s 3 types, assassin (damage) Defender (defensive + power), and caretaker (precision, vit and healing)

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna