Bags acting up

Bags acting up

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

All but the first two of my bags keep closing. Only on one character, as far as I know. I don’t know why or how, and I want it to stop. It’s annoying having to open them back up each time I go into inventory.

Bags acting up

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Do you have the shared inventory slots? I’ve heard there’s a bug with them where if you minimise them your bags will keep minimising each time you close the inventory.

Unfortunately I don’t know how to stop it happening. But hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Bags acting up

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

I was afraid it might be related. Thanks for the tip, and yeah, hope they fix that. I still do love my shared slots, though.

Bags acting up

Posted by: Ocren.9734

Ocren.9734

I had this problem show up also. and to add to it only to the one character (which happened to be my main of course) I did fix it just I don’t know why it happened in the first place

what I did, and had to do it multiple times with plenty of swears was I opened all the bag slots, hid all the bags, than unhid all the bags. had to do it a few times before it stuck.

don’t ask me why that happened in the first place but hope it’s a localized bug

Bags acting up

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

This happened to me also. If I remember correctly, I unloaded everything out of the troublesome bag, then removed the bag from the bag slot. Switched toons or logged out. Returned to that toon and put the bag back, being sure it was open before I closed inventory. Problem solved – at least for me.

Hmm, perhaps I swapped that bag slot with another, not so sure, so try that too if it still causes trouble.

Bags acting up

Posted by: DeadSurvivor.6157

DeadSurvivor.6157

Thought this may be a bug, glad to know it is. I Hope it’s fixed soon.

Guild Wars 2 News & Links
Guilds: [AoL]
( Swindle Rogue )