Been there, Done that, what have I not done?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: SlyRam.6391

SlyRam.6391

Q:

I’ve completed 100% of the map, filled all fogged areas and yet I still seem to be missing 3% for this title. My question is: can anyone tell me (from experience) what I maybe missing? Do story mode dungeons count? Do Jump Puzzles count? I’m so lost on this subject.

Edit: I’ve 100% world vs world as well

Attachments:

Never ending.

(edited by SlyRam.6391)

Posted by: minikiller.8475

minikiller.8475

i think Been there done that includes Wvw

Posted by: alfista.6094

alfista.6094

There are also POI’s in Vigil, DP and Whisper bases in case you forgot those.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

SlyRam.6391

100% map means no pois/tasks/vistas/skill challenges are missing…. that includes all instance based areas

Never ending.

Posted by: minikiller.8475

minikiller.8475

Just Have you Done WvW Stuff
All of the Vigil Dp and Wisper stuff
All of the Dungeon ones

If so then make a bug report if not do them and then see

Posted by: Tatty.9680

Tatty.9680

Yeh Jumping puzzles count as far as I am aware.
Story Mode Dungeons Don’t count.
Chantry of Secrets is 1 everyone misses.

Fear The Chickens – http://cluk.enjin.com/

Posted by: Sarisa.4731

Sarisa.4731

Been There Done That appears to be broken. The devs recently corrected the sub-achievement for the various areas (Kryta, Shiverpeaks, Orr, etc.), but appear to have missed the title achievement.

In my experience, nothing done in WvW moved the title bar. Nothing done in dungeons moved the title bar. I do not do sPvP, but guildmates do and they reported no movement either.

Lille of the Valley [WHIP]

SlyRam.6391

Been There Done That appears to be broken. The devs recently corrected the sub-achievement for the various areas (Kryta, Shiverpeaks, Orr, etc.), but appear to have missed the title achievement.

In my experience, nothing done in WvW moved the title bar. Nothing done in dungeons moved the title bar. I do not do sPvP, but guildmates do and they reported no movement either.

Ya..that’s pretty messed up, hope they fix it soon, or explain what many people are missing. As someone told me in game, 3% is equivalent to 60 poi’s, it’s actually quite a lot missing.

Never ending.

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

“0 Dungeons Completed”

From what I can tell, although dungeons are not counted for the 100% completion, they may count for the achievement?

I’ve got 100% as well by the way but have not done all the dungeons, I’ve also got 97/98% according to character screen and the achievement.

I’ve done all the jump puzzles, they don’t seem to count toward this (Other than the few that uncover portions of the map like the gryphon one in Leonar’s Pass).

SlyRam.6391

“0 Dungeons Completed”
I’ve got 100% as well by the way but have not done all the dungeons, I’ve also got 97/98% according to character screen and the achievement.

Do you have 98%? or 97%? (please check) if you have 98% then the dungeons would count towards it, if you have 97% and completed maybe 2-4 dungeons than it doesn’t, many people would probably like to know.

Never ending.

Posted by: Amandil.2137

Amandil.2137

Probably the dungeons, i’m at %98 and 0 dungeons completed.I’ll check back when i’m done with 3 dungeons and tell if hits %99.