Best Solo Class other than WarriorNdGaurdian?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: xEccentric.9460

xEccentric.9460

So I want a Good Solo class other than Warrior and guardian because I really get bored when I play them. I feel there is nothing special about them. I want a class that’s is fun 2 play and good for Solo play.Which class in ur opinion is Fun and good for Solo?

Posted by: Hyena.2037

Hyena.2037

Ranger or Necromancer would probably get the job done, and I personally like Engineer a lot.

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

Probably a medium armor class. I main a ranger, and Engi is pretty fun to play too. Thief might have some survival issues. Ele is a bit weak for solo play (imo), and I never really got into necro or mes

Posted by: gumoor.5674

gumoor.5674

I chose Ranger for this reason. Wound up deleting her at 80 to try again from scratch and really think through the build. Got to 80 with a conditon trap build (pve) and realized that I wasn’t going to get what I wanted out of a ranger (pve). I watched a necromancer and said, “now, THAT’S what I want my ranger to do!” But I was concerned about clothie survavibility. Nope…no problem…if you stay on your toes. Been 80 for awhile now and still like this class the best. Also, you don’t have to go conditionmancer. That’s just what I like. Very solo-friendly.

Posted by: DayLight.9603

DayLight.9603

Necromancer in my opinion! Already have three different 80-level necromancers (powermancer with axe, wellomancer and a condi)! The play-style is awesome with enough variability that you don’t get bored too easily. Survivability is also good in PVE and PVP.

Sylvari for life. <3

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

If this is for WvW…

Right now boon/stealth/cond mes is really strong.

I solo roam mostly on my eng though (most kitten fun ever).

For PvE… thief since you can just skip whatever you feel like.
Power mes is also really good for PvE (you’ll rely on evasion more than tankyness).

You could get 2 sets of gear on a mes and be great at both.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa