in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Gamedisciple.5680

Gamedisciple.5680

What are some of the best WvW servers?

Best WvW Server

Posted by: Tradewind.6913

Tradewind.6913

Henge of Denravi has been having our way with Shiverpeaks and Blackgate for the last week. So that’s one…

Best WvW Server

Posted by: SkaroKhan.9187

SkaroKhan.9187

Henge of Denravi to my knowledge is the dominant one at the moment we generally own 2/3 nodes and at night we usually have all of them give or take a camp or 2.

Best WvW Server

Tradewind.6913

Henge of Denravi to my knowledge is the dominant one at the moment we generally own 2/3 nodes and at night we usually have all of them give or take a camp or 2.

Or today where it was 780-0-0 or something ridiculous.

Best WvW Server

Posted by: DreamWalkerD.6147

DreamWalkerD.6147

Only reason Henge is doing so well is the two best WvWvW guilds “Ruin” and “Team Legacy” left that server the night before. So no accomplishment there.

Best WvW Server

Tradewind.6913

Only reason Henge is doing so well is the two best WvWvW guilds “Ruin” and “Team Legacy” left that server the night before. So no accomplishment there.

Which night are you referring to? Because this has been going on for the better part of a week since they changed our pool from Sorrow and whatever else to this pairing.

Did they also cite “queue times!” as an issue? lol

Best WvW Server

Posted by: DreamWalkerD.6147

DreamWalkerD.6147

I will not sit here and get into an Argument about it with you. We will see when you face us. Until then keep thinking your great if it makes you feel better. have a great day.

Best WvW Server

Tradewind.6913

Ciao.

/holyshiggins15chars!

Best WvW Server

Posted by: Hedger.9261

Hedger.9261

never seen Ruin or Team Legacy in WvW and Henge has still been rolling… held more then 2/3 of the world as late as last night. so….

Best WvW Server

Posted by: Kaladin.9026

Kaladin.9026

RUIN was in there at least the first night with Henge (Started ~4 days ago) after they lost I’ve only seen the occaisonal RUIN tag around.

Never paid much attention to TL.

Blackgate has no guild ran WvW organization, no decent sized guilds. Just a bunch of small ones.