Best farming place

Best farming place

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: kronikal.7134

kronikal.7134

Hi everyone.

I stopped playing GW2 for about 7 months because of studies, now I don’t know where is the best place to farm… I used to farm cof p1, but now it seems that people don’t usually go there, is always closed and nobody is there to open the dungeon. What do people farm nowadays?

Thanks in advance.

Best farming place

Posted by: Pie Flavor.1647

Pie Flavor.1647

fractals 49 and 50 are very good for farming and very easy, tequatl with a random group or the zerg that goes there usually nets around 50g/hour and is VERY easy.

other easy things include Arah dungeon and WvW

And I am become kitten, the destroyer of kittens

Best farming place

Posted by: kronikal.7134

kronikal.7134

Thank you for the quick answer!
I usually do WvW, I used to do Fractals, but I only have 35AR so I doubt I can do 49/50.
I think I will try Tequalt.

There are more fractals now, right? It has became easir to do them? I used to do 30-40 fractals, and with 35AR was really hard to go further…

Best farming place

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

tequatl with a random group or the zerg that goes there usually nets around 50g/hour

What?                      

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Best farming place

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

fractals 49 and 50 are very good for farming and very easy, tequatl with a random group or the zerg that goes there usually nets around 50g/hour and is VERY easy.

50g an hour is not true and fractals are bad gold per hour too.

To the OP, if you like grinding then queensdale or frostgorge champion killing trains are the thing for you. You kill the same champions over and over in a loop netting approz 5-10g an hour depending on drops from champion bags.

Running each path of explorable modes in dungeons is a good way to make an easy 30-50g depending on drops but takes a good group about 2-4 hours to finish all (reasonable) dungeons paths.

You can farm the trading post fairly well if you like making small profits that add up over time. Buy crafting materials when they are low and sell them when they are high. gw2trade.com is a good website to track the history of sell prices.

If you have a dungeon accessory recipe that is valuable, run that dungeon for tokens and craft the item to sell.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Best farming place

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Total troll post. 100% false.

If you used to enjoy running COF P1, try running dungeons for the easy daily gold reward per path. There are lots of paths that are very easy and ~15 minutes or less per run with most PUGs.

Best farming place

Posted by: Pie Flavor.1647

Pie Flavor.1647

If you used to enjoy running COF P1, try running dungeons for the easy daily gold reward per path. There are lots of paths that are very easy and ~15 minutes or less per run with most PUGs.

HEY WvW is easy… sometimes… at 3AM…

And I am become kitten, the destroyer of kittens

Best farming place

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

HEY WvW is easy… sometimes… at 3AM…

Not saying WvW is hard or easy. Claiming WvW is rewarding (as in loot) is a joke! :P