Best looking legendary?

Best looking legendary?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: arguden.7821

arguden.7821

Hey guys.I’ll go for a legendary but i can’t decide which one looks the best. My options:

Juggernaut
Eternity
Incinerator
Kudzu

Please give me your opinions! Thank you

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: Kerin.9125

Kerin.9125

So you’re going for looks instead of usefulness?

Also why not pick the one YOU like best and not rely on others to tell you which they think is ‘coolest’?

Personally looks barely matter, so I’d pick the one most useful for my character eanther than its pose value.

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: Carrion.8249

Carrion.8249

I would go with the one that I would use the most honestly.

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

i can’t decide which one looks the best.

• Juggernaut
  • Eternity
  • Incinerator
  • Kudzu

The most important thing in my opinion: make sure you have a build that uses the relevant weapon and that you like the legendary skin far better than any other you have.

• Juggernaut: people love the shiny shiny effect. All of the hammer users I know with this love it.
  • Eternity: I love Twilight, the way it reflects, the footsteps, the effects as the blade moves in the air. Sunrise…not so much (although I know people who feel the opposite). Of those that invested in Eternity, I don’t know anyone who is far happier with it instead of just Twilight or Sunrise. (Some forum posters, however, have said they like it better than the individual skins.)
  • Incinerator: Thieves love it. A lot of eles can’t stand the auto-attack in fire attunement (it annoys noisy oysters with its annoyingly noisy noise).
  • Kudzu: make sure you watch others use it and that it’s the thing for you; it’s not an acquired taste — folks either love it or hate it and I have yet to see anyone change their mind.

edit: kitten ed on my fourth bullet (thanks, Belzebu, for the polite correction and I agree with your analysis, too).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

(edited by Illconceived Was Na.9781)

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

• Kudzu: the problem is there’s not much underwater combat. It does have interesting effects even on land. I will say: everyone I know who loves it, if they crafted it for the skin (and not just to have a cheap legend).

Wut?
Kudzu is the Longbow …
To complement (I agree about the other legendaries): Kudzu feels like a niche theme, if you like the nature look of it then it is a must have, otherwise it is hard to fit any theme with it.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

Might be the only one who still loves Dreamer. Can’t pry my ponybow out of my hands…just wish another profession could get some use out of it. As odd as the new particle effects updates are (why keep updating a weapon that only Thieves seem to get much use out of I’ll never understand…I’m not a pvp-er so it really is no use to my Ranger in PvE stuff) I can still appreciate them. The new arm glow is neat and the flash of the unicorn when unsheathing it is awesome and I love the rainbow trail! The horse whiney doesn’t bother me at all like it does almost all of the rest of the community, it’s part of the charm.

Sure one of the GS or Incinerator or Bolt would have been more economical to make, as more professions get more use out of them…I just didn’t like those weapons. If I was going to invest that much time into making pixels, I was going to shoot pink unicorns! Never cared for any of the other Legendaries and not a fan of how the new ones are looking so far either.

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

To me most look naff, the only one I like, and have is The Flameseeker Prophecies. The new visual buff is really nice. Glad I crafted it for my Warrior thou, my Herald is rocking it now.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

• Kudzu: the problem is there’s not much underwater combat. It does have interesting effects even on land. I will say: everyone I know who loves it, if they crafted it for the skin (and not just to have a cheap legend).

Wut?
Kudzu is the Longbow …
To complement (I agree about the other legendaries): Kudzu feels like a niche theme, if you like the nature look of it then it is a must have, otherwise it is hard to fit any theme with it.

kitten . You caught me… um, … I have no excuse and hang my head in shame. (I don’t know what I was thinking.) I’ll fix the post.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Best looking legendary?

Posted by: beefjus.9347

beefjus.9347

My VERY unpopular opinion: The only good looking old legendaries are the Greatswords, Short Bow, and Shield.

The new ones are really cool though.

Current Rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Beefjus/saved/WBx323
Planning on upgrading to a GTX980ti by late 2016