Best map completion class.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Vorph.2864

Vorph.2864

Hello,

I’m playing the game since release. My highest level is 73 and I made dozens of classes over and over again. I’v set myself a target – 100% map completion.

My 73rd level is charr ranger. The reason it’s the highst level is because it’s easy, but today, after dealing with irritating vista I can say – it’s too big and too boring as a class. So I’v decided to reroll (again) and I was wondering, what’s IN YOUR OPINION best class for SOLO PVE MAP COMPLETION.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. No, it won’t be ‘the class I enjoy the most’ because I enjoy them all at certain times.

Posted by: Klaugh.7415

Klaugh.7415

I map completed my Warrior almost by accident. It’s really smooth.

Revenant (Herald) is incredibly easy, as well.

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

I have tried on a ranger, warrior, guardian, and necromancer and always get extremely bored fast.

I am currently doing it on a Herald and so far I’m having the best time doing it with the perma swiftness, and simply the playstyle fits me nearly perfect so is making it a lot more fun.

Map completion will always be the easiest on the class you enjoy the most in my opinion as you need to actually enjoy doing it. Why get map completion on a class you don’t like if you won’t play it much? But if you want just 100% completion to say you unlocked it thief is easy with the mobility and cloaking

Posted by: Eros.6801

Eros.6801

My answer is still Ranger ( Druid ) with 33% passive movespeed you can build your skill in many different way without using signet, with Druid healing melee, condition ranger is now viable in PvE and very strong and fun to play you don’t need longbow anymore

But to get there you need to full Druid first

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Thief, due to the easily accessible stealth allowing you to bypass mobs and grab guarded Heropoints.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

I got 99% on my ranger the last 1% will never be done since they’re on PVP maps and I don’t PVP so they’re unavailable to me.

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

!?!?!? what.. WvW map completion was removed from the game a long time ago…
PvP areas never counted in the first place…
All map completion comes from central Tyria PvE? Maybe check all your maps again and make sure you went to Chantry of secrets

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

!?!?!? what.. WvW map completion was removed from the game a long time ago…
PvP areas never counted in the first place…
All map completion comes from central Tyria PvE? Maybe check all your maps again and make sure you went to Chantry of secrets

Well, it was nigh on two years I was playing before coming back last month, I never knew the WvW zones had been removed from the achievement, it was a great disappointment to me when I learned they were back at the time I was trying for Been There, Done That.

Over the weekend I did find a couple of Explorer achievements I’d not completed (again, I never knew zone completion and map completion aren’t the same thing), seems there are more I’ve yet to find.

Thanks for telling me that, glad I posted my comment now.

Posted by: Nash.2681

Nash.2681

Considering your highest char is lvl 73, I assume your talking about map completion in central Tyria. Therefor I suggest: cut a circle out of a piece of paper, draw lines on it so you have 9 evenly shaped areas on it (if you do not own HoT, make 8 areas). Write the name of each class on one of those areas.
Pin that paper on a wall or something alike. Blindfold yourself or simply close your eyes, then throw a piece of colored chalk, a pen, or whatever is in reach and will leave a noticeable mark on it at the paper.
There you go, you’ve made your decision.
Congratulations, now you’re set for your world completion!

XMG U716 (i7 6700, 16GB DDR4@2133Mhz, GTX980m, Samsung 850Evo 250 GB, Seagate SSHD 500GB)

Leader of “Servants of Balance” [SoB], a small guild endemic to the FSP.

Posted by: Kulvar.1239

Kulvar.1239

Necromancer! Spectral Walk allow you to retry difficult jumping puzzle step.
Mesmer with portal grant nearly the same safety and let friend come with you.

Central Tyria content:
Go berserk, anything will go smoothly.
Try to get one with easy access to +25% speed passive or Swiftness uptime.