Best place to farm

Best place to farm

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Facury.1587

Facury.1587

Well, i returned to play gw2 now and i want to know where to farm nowadays (i have a thief lv 80 and need gold)
thanks

Best place to farm

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Silverwastes. Nobody will likely give you their absolute best farm as then it will no longer be so.

Best place to farm

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I need help too, recently returned and the champ train on Frostgorge is now a mess. I went to this Silverwastes and I’m almost alone. I googled it and read a guide but I found no people at that location. I am confused… Is there still a working champ train in the game? I would like EotM champ farming if my server weren’t outnumbered all the time…

Right now not many people are in Silverwastes. Most have finished the grind for the current armor so far released and have been doing Wintersday content. I’m expecting them to return when Wintersday ends and the next story section (and armor) is released.

Best place to farm

Facury.1587

I just don’t understand how to make gold in the area… i see a lot of people there but i am not farming too many gold

Best place to farm

Posted by: jackaljag.8637

jackaljag.8637

It’s not a typical champion train farm. You should be tagging as many events as possible, and opening buried chests that get dug up (by using silverwastes shovel, you’ll see you map ping whenever one has been found), and then doing the Breach events.

Joran Blackgear – Engineer – EU | Juras Blackpowder – Engineer – NA

Best place to farm

Facury.1587

And where can i find silverwastes shovel?

(edited by Facury.1587)

Best place to farm

Posted by: jackaljag.8637

jackaljag.8637

They’ll drop randomly from the rewards you get for completing events in the Silverwastes.

Joran Blackgear – Engineer – EU | Juras Blackpowder – Engineer – NA

Best place to farm

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

If you want gold, just do easy dungeons.

Not exactly the absolute best farm but you’ll get something reliably.

Also, plates of plant food and damask are worth crafting every single day.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

Best place to farm

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Yup silverwaste farm is pretty selfish, but for now it work. The problem is that for it to work at its absolute best, you need a lot more ppl doing the events completly, because those who farm jump from map to map and from event from event to have the reward, but not actually completing it to the end.

That’s why i’m not a fan of that farm. But with everybody wanting to do their new round of organ in silverwaste for the next two week, the farm will be far more easy and less destructive.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD