Best server for event chain lvling?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Chaslor.1637

Chaslor.1637

So I just recently came back to gw2 and made a new character after being too busy with college for awhile. Before I left, there were chains of events that I joined in on and it was good exp. I now find that my server is somewhat empty compared to others (a lot apparently left while I was gone). I was just wondering if someone could tell me, with confidence, if their server has a lot of these groups that repeat the chain events? (Right now I’m talking about the ones in the hinterlands, but I’d quickly move to the higher level ones)
Yes, I will go back and do the story and I plan on getting 100% map completion as well, it’s just that right now I’d like to get a lot of levels done and I find the chained events the least mind-numbing of the options.

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

I don’t know there always seem to be plenty of people running the events in low level areas, not now since the halloween even started though, right now everywhere (apart from LA) is just about deserted.

Maybe you’ll find that when halloween is over that the groups come back to run events.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Chaslor.1637

Chaslor.1637

Nah, I’ve literally looked around and noticed the emptiness of all areas, and the WvW is losing horridly. Some asking around and I learned most of the big guilds of my server left in droves.. Basically I’m just looking for a server that’s more lively, which will in turn get me what I want with the grouped chains.

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Tarnished Coast! High pop PVE environment

Posted by: Osskil.1029

Osskil.1029

Tarnished Coast! High pop PVE environment

+1 for TC and their awesome pirate guild. Scary people. If I wasn’t on CD, I’d be on th’ Coast.

Lord Osskilian – Mesmer
Sanctum of Rall – [Choo]

Posted by: lotharic.9513

lotharic.9513

Bummer; can’t transfer to TC because it’s full. I’m stuck on Borlis Pass, where if it weren’t for bots, I’d see maybe one person per zone. If only the bots were better at completing events.

WTB Guild Wars 1 heroes. Or a transfer to a less sucky server.

Posted by: Osskil.1029

Osskil.1029

Check back every few hours – people transfer off and a few slots open up. It’s not permanently full.

Lord Osskilian – Mesmer
Sanctum of Rall – [Choo]