Birthday Surprise !

Birthday Surprise !

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Thristen.8397

Thristen.8397

Excelsior , the Thristen Legendary Birthday Fund is undergoing and almost complete. My goal with this legendary (sunrise) is an offering to a friend who had gotten banned (credit card mistake devs made) awhile back and all her legendaries ceased to exist. Her birthday is coming up and I’m planning on giving her the first legendary on her account since her ban , I’m sure which she would be very grateful. I have done most of the legendary work and the only thing stopping me from finishing it is the Gift of Magic/Might. This requires multiple t6 and I’m about halfway with every t6 mat , the purpose of this fund is to acquire any of those items. That’d be if you have them lying around ( Vials , Venom , Totems , Dust , Fang , Scales , Claws and Ancient Bones ). If you don’t have any gold/mats that you can contribute that is perfectly okay, If you could tell anybody you know who would be interested in helping this donation fund , much would be appreciated.

Whisper/Mail me In-game if you have any questions

Attachments:

(edited by Thristen.8397)

Birthday Surprise !

Posted by: RawrItsTandy.6425

RawrItsTandy.6425

Might I ask the reason for their previous account ban?

Birthday Surprise !

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You’re asking people to give gold/T6 mats to someone whose first account was banned? Why does she rate this generosity from strangers?

Birthday Surprise !

Thristen.8397

She had gotten banned because of a mistake the guild wars team did , and they weren’t able to get her account restored.

Birthday Surprise !

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

that’s nifty.

i’m crafting minstrel because i can’t afford anything else, my birthday passed 2 months ago so i can’t beg for a precursor and vials of powerful blood, or money for icy runes for my birthday… plus i’m doing it for myself not for a lady friend who got banned hoping i will earn extra points with her…. but can i have mats too? i’m really lazy to farm it, and i don’t feel like doing dungeons. so…please? some mats eh? pls?

Birthday Surprise !

Thristen.8397

I can help you out