Black Market Trader help please

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: kountreepimp.6714

kountreepimp.6714

I have asked this question a few times in game and no one responds. I am trying to level up my Chef and there is absolutely no way I will know every item that exists in game. Whenever I search the BMT for ingredients I have to type out each specific thing like “cloves” instead of “food ingredients” that includes a list of all food crafting ingredients(when I type “food ingredients” it lists 6 things with those words in the title.) Is there something I am missing? If there is a way to show me every food ingredient for sale at BMT? I would really appreciate any help to figure this out thank you in advance.

Posted by: Nasty Nacho.5869

Nasty Nacho.5869

Easy way to find all the recipes
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

When you start the chef craft, you receive extra warnings that this is an “advanced craft” that is “more challenging” to fulfill than the others.

You were warned.

Posted by: Teaniel.9052

Teaniel.9052

This site will calculate the cheapest way to level any craft based on trading post prices, and give you a buy list and level by level recipe list: http://gw2crafts.net

We’re going to devote our energies to sports, gardening, all the cultural pursuits;
in fact, we’re going to put the goons to sleep.
Meanwhile – we dig.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you want to find all of the cooking ingredients on the Trading Post follow these steps:

1) Open the Trading Post.
2) Select Buy Items.
3) From the menu on the left select the Crafting Materials drop-down and then Materials.
4) Click on the cog symbol next to the search bar and from the Crafting Disipline drop-down select Chef.

That will give you all of the tradable materials, both the basic ones (that can be stored in the materials tab) and the intermediate steps.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.