Black lion trading company

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Johnsy.7569

Johnsy.7569

Can anyone explain to me why when i attempt to purchase an item from the company the buy button is greyed out and unpressable? I do have enough moneyand the item is in stock.

Posted by: Mitissa.1532

Mitissa.1532

May need you to clarify what it is you’re trying to purchase and where on the Black Lion Trading Co. I’ve had one or two issues with trading gems/gold back and forth but purchases of items I haven’t run into any problems with.

Johnsy.7569

I was buying a long bow on the buying items bit of it.

Posted by: FireRunner.9481

FireRunner.9481

Sometimes it’s just lag. Try exiting out of the Trade Post and finding your item again. This happens to be off and on. But, make sure to ONLY PRESS BUY ONCE because if you keep pressing it you’ll be buying it several times.

80 Asura Ranger – Commander

Posted by: Drintar.1246

Drintar.1246

Two possible things I can think of…1) You had the quantity set to 0 (may not apply to items other than crafting not sure haven’t looked) or 2) You didn’t have enough money for the quantity listed in buy X number

Johnsy.7569

“Two possible things I can think of…1) You had the quantity set to 0 (may not apply to items other than crafting not sure haven’t looked) or 2) You didn’t have enough money for the quantity listed in buy X number”

I just said i had enough money and i was buying 1

Posted by: Omegacomet.7415

Omegacomet.7415

Sometimes there is lag, I find myself buying 5 of an item becuase I press it and nothing happens

Omegacomet
Ronin Elite
www.roninelite.webs.com

Posted by: Draco.9470

Draco.9470

Also sometimes, the item you wanted for x price sells while you are getting ready to buy it and technically isnt there for that price anymore..

Moribundus / Draconox – Darkhaven