Bloodstone Harvest Achievement

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I’m down to the Bloodstone-Crazed Devourer. I’ve seen it twice in Silverwastes, jumping in with just one or two other people, but no one else ever shows up, and we failed.

Is there a better time/place/method to track this one down?

I’ve got someone parked in Field of Ruins and Blazeridge, and have been logging them in after I complete a heart in a zone with a new Revenant I’m working on, hoping to see it active.

Hate it when I get down to ‘one’ thing in an achievement line and I just can’t seem to get it. :/

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Kill Devourers to encourage it to spawn? Place a LFG post (probably a long shot, but…)
My Guildie is working on that quest/content, but I believe he already has the Devourer.

Good luck.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Make sure that you get to the map early, call out your intention to do it there in order to get other people to show up, flag up if you can, and try during the busier hours on your server’s time zone.

Those are really going to be your best tips for this at this point.

Server: Devona’s Rest

notebene.3190

Oh interesting, so like in the Field of Ruins, there is that regular Champ Devourer. That is considered the place holder for the other one, or is at least taking it’s spot, and removing it might encourage the other one to show? Hadn’t thought of that.

That makes a lot of sense with respect to when I would see it in SW by the Blue camp.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No, I don’t think that’s how it works. At the time, and I assume it was stated by the Devs, it was said that killing many of the same creature-type caused the Bloodstone-Crazed Creature to spawn. Not just one particular same-type creature.

Of course, it’s been a long, long time…

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

You just have to keep killing regular devourers and it will pop after awhile.

notebene.3190

Yes! He popped around red camp this morning and we had 5-6 of us and got him!

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

Glad to hear you finally got him. Was going to say I see it spawn quite often in Dry Top, and if during prime hours is an easy kill.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’