Box of Recipes: Howl (First Tier)

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Sophia.4197

Sophia.4197

Q:

Hi all,

So I just completed the first tier collection for the Howl precursor crafting.
I got the Box of Recipes: Howl (First Tier) as the reward and it was supposedly consumable by following crafting disciplines: Artificer (450), Weaponsmith (450) and Huntsman (450).

So since I was already on my mesmer which had Artificer at lvl 500, I consumed the box and automatically learnt all the recipes. Little did I know, 3 of the 4 recipes can only be crafted by the Huntsman.

However it is my ranger that has Huntsman lvl 500. What do I do now? Is my only option now to learn Huntsman on my mesmer?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

A:

Now you can go to the legendary guy and buy the box for something like 10k karma again.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yea and since huntsman is the only one who can make warhorn why would you consume it in your artificer?
I agree to its lazy of anet to put in generic discription on the boxes since those other crafting professions can make the basic materials.

But then again people shouldent be so in the dark that they cant understand what crafting profession do what weapons. ( when they admitedly have both of them aswell )

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

By the time you’re at the point where you want to build a legendary, you should know how crafting works.

Warhorns have never, never, never been craftable by anyone other than Huntsmen, so why would there be an exception for Howl, and even if there supposedly was, why would you even risk it? It takes 2 minutes to change character.