Branded devourer queen.

Branded devourer queen.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Has anyone been able to kill that?
It’s in Iron Marches.
I’m boring myself to death waiting for the meta to start but it’s been hours now,
and key NPCs to the event seem to be stack in limbo.
On the positive side I use all that wasted time to come up with the best recipe for Quaggan bacon.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Branded devourer queen.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Have you tried calling for help in map chat?

Branded devourer queen.

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

I don’t see how calling for help will help a meta event start.
As per the wiki,I even did a event that is not considered part of the meta
but is supposed to trigger it sometimes.Did that 5 times but still nothing.
I think the meta is bugged and won’t start.
Or the boss is no longer part of the meta and just spawns at a set time interval
so I’m camping at the wrong spot.
I’ll just run a cof p1 and buy the trait.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Branded devourer queen.

Posted by: tshbl.2189

tshbl.2189

i had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. looked to me like the defend event for the siege devourer was bugged (this one: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defend_the_siege_devourer_while_it_assists_the_troops). the devourer was at it’s destination but the npc didn’t move with it so it got stuck.

Branded devourer queen.

Posted by: Sleepwalker.1398

Sleepwalker.1398

Has someone from Anet looked at this? On top of that a trait unlock is linked to this as well. You have great testers it seems.

Branded devourer queen.

Posted by: Sarisa.4731

Sarisa.4731

This chain, unfortunately, has always had a few sections where it gets stuck. Regularly. Aside from the section tshbl mentioned, it also often gets stuck in the first part of the chain Protect Sentinel Whiptail… and sometimes in Help the Sentinels clear… .

Your best bet to do it is when large guilds do their guild missions (Save Our Supplies challenge) and hope you get into a newly created clean map. The newly created map will allow you to start the chain and have another attempt at getting it unstuck. In addition, you might be able to get a newly created map to make an attempt the next time Iron Marches Events daily pops up, which will be the dailies of 3/18.

Lille of the Valley [WHIP]

Branded devourer queen.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Note that it only bugs in the specific zone and the Megaserver system is set up to close and restart maps fairly regularly. A bugged event chain will “die” when the map is reset.

That being said, there appear to be a few VERY buggy event chains in various Ascalon zones. It appears the Devs have been investigating them but have been unable to determine a cause so they can fix them (more than a few threads in the Bugs subforum on these).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances