Buyed skin cant use it:(

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Vizor.2079

Vizor.2079

i buyed a skin krytan armor skin, for my norn necromancer, liked it a lot, but still i cant use it, i dont see any change on the armor or clothes i wear, if i look at my shop it tells me that i buyed it if i click on it an icon appears and says click to confirm, if i click on it nothing happens, i already took all armor off and retryed evenly re-log in didnt work, i dont really like this kind of stuff i hope someone will give me a good answer

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

Necromancers wear light armor. Krytan is medium class… the light equivalent is profane. So you can use that krytan armor on a ranger, thief, or engineer.

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

There is nothing that can be done, you simply need to pay more attention before you buy something in the future.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

When you buy something from the gem store it is sent to you by in-game mail. Click on the envelope symbol on the menu bar at the top of the screen and you should have a message saying something like “Thank you for your purchase!” with the item(s) included. You click accept all and the items will appear in your inventory.

In this case what you’ll get is a set of skins that you can apply to your armor by double clicking them and then dragging the armor you want to use the stats from into the window that appears. (Note: it has to be the same armor class – light, medium or heavy and fit into the same slot – mask skins have to go onto head armor, chest skins onto chest armor etc.)

But also as other people said the Krytan armor set is medium armor and Necromancers wear light armor so you won’t be able to apply it. You’ll have to either pick another character (a ranger, thief or engineer) to wear it, or contact support for a refund.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Vizor.2079

When you buy something from the gem store it is sent to you by in-game mail. Click on the envelope symbol on the menu bar at the top of the screen and you should have a message saying something like “Thank you for your purchase!” with the item(s) included. You click accept all and the items will appear in your inventory.

In this case what you’ll get is a set of skins that you can apply to your armor by double clicking them and then dragging the armor you want to use the stats from into the window that appears. (Note: it has to be the same armor class – light, medium or heavy and fit into the same slot – mask skins have to go onto head armor, chest skins onto chest armor etc.)

But also as other people said the Krytan armor set is medium armor and Necromancers wear light armor so you won’t be able to apply it. You’ll have to either pick another character (a ranger, thief or engineer) to wear it, or contact support for a refund.

than im gonna ask for a refund really, but what i really dont like, krytan armor, thats all whakittens says, while on the other skins it says light heavy medium armor, if i knew that it was a medium armor i wouldnt evenly buy it, thanks for the answers guys =)

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

To be fair, if you hover over the item in the store, it tells you directly that it’s a medium armor skin.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Vizor.2079

yeah i just saw it a few minuts ago but still i dont get it why it has kind of skins i mean its a looklike why dont they do like, heavy armor skin available for light armored chars?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I doubt they will give you a refund. They don’t refund for player error. Your best bet is to think about making a light armor character and giving it to it. Who knows, maybe you will learn to like that profession if you try it.

Try out a thief maybe. Go to WvW and annoy the enemy players there. ^^

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Vizor.2079

hmm idont know i just got a message and yes they refunded me but they said:

Gem restoration is not always possible, however, we were able to provide the restoration you requested in this case. 500 gems have been added to your account. Please note that we cannot guarantee that a similar restoration will be possible in the future, so please be careful.

so i got it back but maybe for once, asked them nice and respectfully and got my gems helped them a lot to proof it but still you never know they will refund the gems back in the futur if something again happens, not evenly me but for everyone?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Gem restoration is not always possible, however, we were able to provide the restoration you requested in this case. 500 gems have been added to your account. Please note that we cannot guarantee that a similar restoration will be possible in the future, so please be careful.

so i got it back but maybe for once, asked them nice and respectfully and got my gems helped them a lot to proof it but still you never know they will refund the gems back in the futur if something again happens, not evenly me but for everyone?

Glad you got your money back. Did they remove the armor or leave it in inventory?

Vizor.2079

Glad you got your money back. Did they remove the armor or leave it in inventory?

nope deleted, they ask you to delete it first (take screens with it)
than a research will take place takes maybe max an hour, then they will give you an answer,