Can anyone give me a cool dagger skin?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Incendia.6725

Incendia.6725

Q:

So I’ve gotten full CoF gear and an Emberglow scepter. All I need to complete my perfect look for my elementalist is a good dagger. At first I really wanted Incinerator, the skin fits in so well with my gear. Then I see that it needs over 1000g worth of materials, and I gave up.

So I’m happy to settle for less, but I’m looking for a dagger skin with preferably particle effects. My Emberglow scepter is basically a wand with a massive fireball on the end of it, so any dagger with blue particles effects won’t match, so the ghastly dagger and corrupted dagger won’t fit.

A burning, red dagger would be perfect, but I’m open to any suggestions.
I’m particularly interested in the Tear of Grenth, the Destroyer dagger and Glimmerfang, if anyone has pictures of those, but I’m open to all suggestions!

Many Thanks

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

A:

hey! i found this pic over on reddit.
is has both the molten and destroyer dagger in combat. and the person in-game has CoF shoulders too if i am not mistaken.
http://i.imgur.com/P7JwR.jpg

i recently gave my wife both of these daggers as well as an in-game birthday gift, lol and they do look pretty cool! i will say though, the effects you can see aren’t as in youre face , or to the same level of “flames” a la CoF armor and emberglow (which i have myself).

[edit: some typos and added info]

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

Posted by: Akhet.6527

Akhet.6527

Tear of Grenth is a transparent shard of ice.

http://www.gw2db.com/items/67101-tear-of-grenth-of-the-hydromancer#related:screenshots

Not sure about the other, haven’t heard of it and it doesn’t show up in the DB. D:

Edit: Found it! http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Glimmerfang.jpg

Varien Sundfor
Council Leader of Flux Capacity [FLUX]
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

You can google all three of those daggers OR go to gw2db.com

I have no suggestions

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

Incendia.6725

Thanks but previews don’t show particle effects. I need real pictures or videos of them :/
Btw I’ve ruled out Tear of Grenth, it’s just a shard of glass, not too impressive.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Molten dagger or destroyer dagger would be your best bets for a nice red dagger.

Coming from a D/D ele who has spent a good 10 or so hours looking at every dagger skin for one that fits my gear, there are really so few good ones.

Incendia.6725

I don’t think the molten dagger has particle effect, and I love my shinies.
Have anyone got a pic of a destroyer weapon? It costs about 30g to buy, and I don’t want to invest that kind of money without knowing what I’m in for. Does anyone have a destroyer weapon, it doesn’t have to be a dagger. I would just like to see SOMETHING :/

Incendia.6725

hey! i found this pic over on reddit.
is has both the molten and destroyer dagger in combat. and the person in-game has CoF shoulders too if i am not mistaken.
http://i.imgur.com/P7JwR.jpg

i recently gave my wife both of these daggers as well as an in-game birthday gift, lol and they do look pretty cool! i will say though, the effects you can see aren’t as in youre face , or to the same level of “flames” a la CoF armor and emberglow (which i have myself).

[edit: some typos and added info]

Oh man you’re a legend thanks, that dagger looks great. In the preview the dagger looked really tiny, but from that picture it looks amazing. Going to buy it now, cheers man!

Posted by: suroktheslayer.9346

suroktheslayer.9346

Where do you et the molten and destroyer daggers?

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Where do you et the molten and destroyer daggers?

Molten – CoF
destroyer – Mystic forge