Can't find good weapons skins!!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

Almost every weapon have this horrible and pathetic rusty/bone/wood/stone look!!!! Seriously, i just want some nice dark metal or blue thing idk. I’ts all with leather/stone/bone on the details, UGH!!

Where i can find good weapons skins?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Take a gander at
http://dulfy.net/category/gw2/fashion-gw2/

Also if you go into the TP and do a search on weapons of the type you want (like sword, or staff), you can arrange them by price or level or rarity or name, and preview them one at a time.

Posted by: Visear.7154

Visear.7154

The starting area in pvp has a locker that holds all the armor and weapon skins in the game if you want to find a skin that’s unique

Learning to fly is easy. Just make sure you miss when you fall.

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

The starting area in pvp has a locker that holds all the armor and weapon skins in the game if you want to find a skin that’s unique

Where is this? The only lockers I’ve seen have been the ones where you stash extra PvP gear.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Where is this? The only lockers I’ve seen have been the ones where you stash extra PvP gear.

Those are the ones.
Every pvp-weapon skin and armor skin has a dedicated slot in there. You can rightclick each slot and click preview to view that armorpiece or in your case weaponskin (even when the slot is empty).

All PvP-weapon skins are available in PvE (or WvW) and there are no PvE weapon-skins that don’t have a PvP-version.

The same goes for the armor btw, but there are two exceptions where skins never made it to PvE but where put into PvP.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

Thanks Mercury!

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

Ebonhawk has weapon skins (lvl 40)

LA in the fort has weapon skins (lvl 40)

Then you have the racial skins in each races cities. (start at lvl 35)

There is also renown heart NPC that have some weapons skins time to time. Just have to go looking or get the ones in the living story (various levels)

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

Take a look at glyphic weapons. Cheap and good futuristic look. I use dual pistols and have one default glyphic blue and you can get a red pistol version from SE dark inquest sets.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glyphic