Can you still get blade shards?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Long story short I need about 50 or less more blade shards to get to the ascended piece for the spinal backpack, is it still possible to get them? If so, what would be the easiest way?

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Also, the Sprocket Generator (mentioned on that wiki page) can be acquired right now from the Festival Rewards Vendor in the Labyrinthine Cliffs for Festival Tokens. You can mine the node once per day in your ‘Home Instance’ in any of the major cities and you get several Blade Shards in addition to the Watchwork Sprockets. Can just do the dolyak race and crystal gather events in the Labyrinthine Cliffs to earn Festival Tokens and have your Sprocket Generator in no time.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

You can get some from the Aetherblade Fractal. I typically get 2-3 whenever it comes up and you can use them to make more at the Mystic Forge.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

EotM Aetheblades also drop them sometimes.

Posted by: Uleq.4351

Uleq.4351

1st best method now i TA aether path, you can get nice amount from it. 2nd would be finiding EoTM farming party for this specifi purpose. Then radomly getting fractals. Oh… I forgot about jumping puzzle, there are some so you can farm solo