Cant choose Race for Thief >.<

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Ciike.9187

Ciike.9187

Q:

I have a lvl 80 Asura thief geared. and i roiled a Human thief. I cant decide. Love the smallniss but also hate it. The weapons are so small. And human are good with both but not sure if ill miss my asura.. And if it would be worth going through all the grind to get back there where i am now..

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

I have both. There is no harm in leveling a human, I honestly like the Asura animations a lot more though. I find the human ones so boring. Also, when I spin my Asura in place the hoofprints of Dreamer follow, they don’t do this with humans. <—— This is super important to me…dunno why but it is.

(edited by rabidsmiles.5926)

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

If you like small but not asura-small go sylvari. They can be the second shortest in the game. They also have great animations for thief acrobatics. I love my sylvari thief! I have a few accounts and I’ve made a thief on all of them. I’ve tried making a non-sylvari thief a few times but I always just delete it quickly and make another sylvari thief. They are just really fun to watch as you destroy your enemy.

I mean a female sylvari. I don’t really like the way male sylvari run, and can’t speak to whether or not they look cool doing thief acrobatics.

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

Sylvari, as they are a backstabbing kind of race that can’t be trusted

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Sylvari, as they are a backstabbing kind of race that can’t be trusted

Here Here!

I say that when the expansion is released, Humans, Asura, Norn and Charr, slaughter the remaining sylvari. An enemy I can handle, but a backstabbing ally; that is when you are really in trouble. Down with the trees! Down with Trahearn!

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

1. Roll a female sylvari and make it look like Caithe.
2. Name it ‘Steal Yo Girl Next’.
3. PROFIT!