Cant select commander tag color

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Chrysotile.1589

Chrysotile.1589

Q:

Ever since the Sept 20 patch, I cant seem to figure out how to select a commander tag color. Right now Im stuck in green and Im not sure if its a bug, just me, or a UI change. Please help.

Attachments:

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

A:

you have to create squad first, then you can choose a colour

edited to add screenie

Attachments:

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

(edited by nottsgman.8206)

Posted by: Chrysotile.1589

Chrysotile.1589

I see why. the rest of the menu gets cut off with my current arrangement. :\

Thanks for the help

Attachments:

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

Heck I am dragging and dropping, but I can not get it to move. My setup is like Chrysotile and no matter how many times I try to swap the chat box and party box it ain’t moving. Driving me insane at the moment.

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Heck I am dragging and dropping, but I can not get it to move. My setup is like Chrysotile and no matter how many times I try to swap the chat box and party box it ain’t moving. Driving me insane at the moment.

try to pull from the top of the chat box (close to the right corner) and drag it up to the top of screen. Squad stuff now at top of screen……do ur options and what not, then drag chat box back up. if its locked still try in options, something there might be locking it (although i doubt it). More likely ur mouse or someehting ingame causing the problem.

Won’t rule out its a glitch though….I mean I get my minimap screwed up when im commanding so i can’t pan it and instead it beacons everywhere which is infuriating.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

try to pull from the top of the chat box (close to the right corner) and drag it up to the top of screen. Squad stuff now at top of screen……do ur options and what not, then drag chat box back up. if its locked still try in options, something there might be locking it (although i doubt it). More likely ur mouse or someehting ingame causing the problem.

Won’t rule out its a glitch though….I mean I get my minimap screwed up when im commanding so i can’t pan it and instead it beacons everywhere which is infuriating.

Thank you! I was able to move things around, I ended up slowly moving my mouse around until I saw a hand icon. That did the trick!

Thanks a million!

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency