Celestial Gear

Celestial Gear

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I posted this in crafting as well, but I’m being impatient :p

How long does it take to craft a piece of celestial jewelry? I need an amulet and 2 accessories. How long would it take to craft these 3 pieces?

Thanks

Celestial Gear

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

It would take 15 days, or, in those 15 days, you can do dailies/monthlies/guild missions and get 1 accessory with the guild commendations and 1 amulet with the laurels.

Celestial Gear

Gnat.9405

Great, thank you

Celestial Gear

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

If you are a NA player and not in a guild with guild missions that would be all right with you running with another guild briefly, I’d suggest looking up Commendation [GC]. They’re an alliance guild that focuses on letting small guilds and solo players get commendations without being forced to join a rep-requiring guild.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Celestial Gear

Gnat.9405

That sounds cool, do you know who I could contact about that guild?

Celestial Gear

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

That sounds cool, do you know who I could contact about that guild?

Right here.

The leader is Aceros, and the guild is based on Tarnished Coast. The guild tends to fill up right before missions, but you should be able to figure something out if you talk with him.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Celestial Gear

Posted by: gaspara.4079

gaspara.4079

There are similar alliances on other servers as well, I can tell you for sure Sanctum of Rall does. You should look and see if your server has a webpage that a large number of players use.