Changing a Legendary Weapon's Sigil

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: LetheLuxuria.2641

LetheLuxuria.2641

Hello all, I have tried searching the forums regarding my questions, and although most of them say ‘yes’, I am still skeptical.

Basically, if we change the Sigil on our Legendary, would it have any negative affect on the weapon? Will the weapon remain an authentic Legendary, or would it be affected by some unseen values?

I am asking this because I do know Transmuting your Legendary destroys the fact the game counts it as one. So now I am worried about Sigils too.

Can anyone give some feedback to this?

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

I changed the sigil and it’s fine, it’s still “Legendary”. I suspect it’s like regular weapons – sigil just changes the suffix, everything else is still the same weapon.

I’ve heard you can even use different sigils when you craft it, but I doubt that

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

LetheLuxuria.2641

Hi there Writetyper, well yes that would be awesome! However, will the game still log it as Legendary item? You know how they disassociate Transmuted items, I wonder if Sigil change would cause that.

Any moderators could tend to this question?

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

http://i.imgur.com/Y9jMG.jpg

Changed the sigil (Because sigil of sancutary is tripe). Everything is still the same.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

LetheLuxuria.2641

Cool! I am tempted to change mine too… visually I see and agree that everything’s the same. Hmm…