Char builds?

Char builds?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

I was checking on forums and realize there is no place to compare builds apart from the specific profession. The reason I wanted to check if there was a forum above those is I wanna ask the difference between a power/prec/tough vs a power/tough/vit armor set (as there’s no power/tough/vit jewelry set).

Right now, I’m built as a tank-ish engineer, full Knight exotics and Emerald exotic jewelry. Then suddenly, as I was doing an AC explo for fun, I chanced upon the AC armors, wherein they read power/tough/vit set for all pieces. Seeng as how I was trying to be tanky, of course I got excited.

However, the toughness is comparatively much lower than that of the knight set. But idk if the added vit is enough to compensate for the reduction in toughness. or if the increase in power is enough to compensate for the removal of prec (less chance to proc crit but higher overall dmg).

Has anyone had any success with a power/toughness/vit set? Is it worth it or should I stick to my Knight set? I’m asking so I’ll know if I’ll continue to farm AC explo for the armors, as I also wanna farm some other dungeons for their skins

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Char builds?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Yashimata.2986

Yashimata.2986

It really depends on your build. If you need to crit a lot to proc things, then you should keep your knight’s. If you don’t, and you find yourself dying often, you might want to switch.