Choosing a main

Choosing a main

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: VandreadGT.8461

VandreadGT.8461

I know this is a personal prefrence mostly kind of thing, but I am having a hard time trying to decide. I have played all of these classes a bit. Out of Necro, Rev, Mes, War, and Guard do you guys think takes the least amount of skill? I am asking this because A. I am normally also watching my nieces as a play B. Just coming back and am honestly a bit rusty with dodging and avoiding things. Please try and keep this civil if possible. Thank you all for your time and effort in responding.

Choosing a main

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

Warrior and Guard. Necro is not hard, too. If you tihnk you wont be good with dodgin then take Guard or Necro.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

Choosing a main

Posted by: Warrost.4895

Warrost.4895

I also want a class to do all aspects of GW2 rather well.
Didn’t found a solution so far.

Choosing a main

Posted by: Warrost.4895

Warrost.4895

Warrior and Guard. Necro is not hard, too. If you tihnk you wont be good with dodgin then take Guard or Necro.

What class can be shiny, or at least playable, in all aspects of GW2? Even high fractals or raids…

Choosing a main

Posted by: VandreadGT.8461

VandreadGT.8461

Thank you Alatar, I appreciate it

Choosing a main

Posted by: serow.6524

serow.6524

Warrior and Necro are the easiest to play while watching a child. Mesmer is ok, but requires setup. Guard and Rev need more button pressing and screen watching.

Current 80s: Ranger, Mesmer, Guardian, Elementalist, Revenant, Necromancer.
Working on: Engineer

Choosing a main

Posted by: Jojo.8973

Jojo.8973

CIVIL!? THIS AIN’T READING RAINBOW SUCKA!!!! Lmao jk. I’d say Necro, u go Condi and all u gotta do is drop wells and circles on the ground, pretty easy schmeazy, necro is the way to go to keep any crazy hellyans under yo control.

AHHHHH!!! THEY’VE TAKEN MY LEFT NIPPLE TIT!!!!

Choosing a main

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

There is no real “best” class, since the Meta changes with every balance pass. Generally Guardians are favorable, because its easy to find something for them to do. But despite that, they aren’t in the Raid meta aside from being a competent DD with Auxiliary support. They’re more popular in Fractals, because it can bring support that a 5 man team can’t really afford to dedicate a whole slot to.

If you want to go dumb as mud…. Daredevil thief. The rotation is painfully simple. Spam 1, use dodge for buff, use 2, spam 1 again.