Collection recipe help

Collection recipe help

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: blahdeblah.7536

blahdeblah.7536

Sorry if it’s been posted before, I couldn’t find anything.

I’ve been doing the first tier of the collection for Twilight, finished it ages ago and used the recipes on one char. Tonight I just maxed another char to be able to make what I needed in the right craft, but I couldn’t find in the list what I needed (legendary inscriptions and the nightsword blade/hilt).

So is it worded differently to the above?
Can it be crafted in the discovery section?
Can I buy the recipes from someone?
Or am I going to get really mad because I wasted a load of gold and materials only to find that the recipes are unlocked by one character?

Collection recipe help

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

The recipes aren’t account bound, so will only be available on the character you originally used them with. You can buy another copy of the recipe from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lions Arch if you want to use them with a different character.

Collection recipe help

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

you used the recipe on a different character. that character is the only one who knows the recipe. consuming recipes (double clicking) only unlocks the recipe on the character you consumed it on.

however, don’t worry. if you go to the legendary recipe guy in LA, you can get the recipe for the character you just levelled. it will be in one of the lower tabs (tier 1 rewards or something like that)

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Collection recipe help

Posted by: blahdeblah.7536

blahdeblah.7536

Ah that’s great thank you. Saved me some stress lol. I did speak to him but obviously I looked in the wrong tab.