Cooking?

Cooking?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Wojohowitz.2581

Wojohowitz.2581

Can you pick cooking without giving up another profession?

Thanks

Cooking?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Each character can have a max of two professions active at a time, without buying the gem store item that lets you have more.

Cooking?

Posted by: Cuzican.1087

Cuzican.1087

Each character can have a max of two professions active at a time, without buying the gem store item that lets you have more.

You can learn all professions on a single character,
You lose no crafting xp earned but activating/deactivating professions.
There is a fee to activate/deactivate; it was 1 silver 80- copper the first time I did it.

I bet the fee increases or scales based on profession switch frequency, level or some other metric. Maybe someone else knows.

Cooking?

Posted by: MasterJediSoda.5926

MasterJediSoda.5926

It’s based on the level of the profession that you’re changing to. If you’re changing to a profession you haven’t done before, it’ll be free, but it goes up to (I think) 50 silver for the disciplines at 500, 40 silver for the ones that go up to 400. Last I checked anyway – back when all of them maxed at 400.

I just have 4 characters that each have 2 professions, no swapping of those needed. I just change to the character I need, anything I’d need to make is account bound at worst anyway.

Main: Mithren Lunalit, Mesmer
Member of Legion of Honour [XIII]
http://operationunion.enjin.com/

Cooking?

Posted by: Wojohowitz.2581

Wojohowitz.2581

thanks for the info all!

Cooking?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

You can learn all professions on a single character,
You lose no crafting xp earned but activating/deactivating professions.
There is a fee to activate/deactivate; it was 1 silver 80- copper the first time I did it.

Yes, I know. Hence why I said “two professions active at a time”.