Coolest Looking Shortbow/Longbow Skins

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

I wanna know your opinion on the coolest looking shortbow/longbow skins (legendaries not included)

Posted by: speedlight.3745

speedlight.3745

I think most bow skins dont look too good except, the foefire skin and the ele icy bow skin.

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

I’ve had the corrupted shortbow since the second week and am always getting asked where i got it from, Its got a slight blue glowy effect and ice evaporation effect coming off it. Love it.

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

what’s up speed!

Posted by: Drake Phoenix.6158

Drake Phoenix.6158

Corrupted Short Bow is pretty awesome looking. There are other bows with the same model as listed at http://www.gw2db.com/items/66693-corrupted-short-bow#related:same-model. Unfortunately the Corrupted Longbow is, in my opinion, not as good, but there are some longbows that use the same base model as the Corrupted Short Bow.

Some other more general skins I like are as follows…

Etched
Forest
Flame
Valley/Krytan

There are a number of bows of both types that use those general skins. My personal preference is for the corrupted short bow look or the Valley/Krytan look. I wish they would put together some more models and textures though, as I’d really like to see a bow that is similar in structural style as the Valley/Krytan longbows, but textured with asura-style, glowy, arcane tech, especially in blue, but that’s just me (I don’t like the hard angles of the glyphic bows).

Posted by: wookalar.8952

wookalar.8952

The ones for Crucible of Eternity tokens are cool.

Nanuuk (80 Mes), Guardian Nuuk (80 Guard),
Warrior Nuuk (80 War)
[ALS], Anvil Rock