Coolest Vista?

Coolest Vista?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Reinier.2451

Reinier.2451

Hi guys,

I am a regular player that loves the game but doesn’t play hardcore, I was wondering since reaching level 80 is quite an accomplishment for me I wanted to make it cool (I have had the game since launch, I know I’m slow ^^), what do you guys think is the coolest vista in the game so that I can make the the last thing I do on him? :)

Coolest Vista?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

hmmmm.

First of all I asume you mean the coolest video??
The question is hard to answer. The main reason is that it depends imo a bit on the amount of effort it takes to get there (it feels much more rewarding when it was hard to reach).

Having said that if you want epic I would go for the one at anchorage waypoint in cursed shores.

To get there is relativly easy (well from ground level, not speaking from the start of the game) and it views the promenade of the gods and the gates to the city of Arah

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Coolest Vista?

Posted by: zargnath.9524

zargnath.9524

I’m not sure if it’s the coolest but the one that first came to thought was the one located on the top of mount maelstrom.

Gnarl Blackfur – Charr ranger
Bob – Four legged shapeshifter
HeXagonis [HeX]

Coolest Vista?

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

The Vizier Khilbron tower is pretty awesome… the way to get there may be quite challenging the first time

There are many vistas in the starting areas that are really beautiful as well. I also like the ones in snowy areas, but that’s a personal preference.

The one in the Stonemist Castle in the Eternal Battlegrounds WvWvW map is also very impressive.

Coolest Vista?

Reinier.2451

Thanks for the ideas, I really like the high up ones such as the Mount maelstrom one (which “zagnarth” said) but I already have that one. So I don’t know just one that is high up and has a really cool overview of you’re surroundings.

Coolest Vista?

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

Then you may want to take a look at the vistas in Lornar’s Pass. I think some of the higher mountains are there.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_vistas_in_Lornar%27s_Pass

Coolest Vista?

Reinier.2451

oh yea sorry I didn’t mention it but I am in love with the norn and their culture so I did every norn place 100%