Corrupted lodestones

Corrupted lodestones

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Dark Priest.3041

Dark Priest.3041

Hello. Where can corrupted lodestones be looted?

Corrupted lodestones

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

according to http://www.gw2db.com/items/19794-corrupted-lodestone-s#related:comments people are complaining bout a poor droprate. Frostgorge sound would be my best bet though and specially anything that is corrupted by Jormag (cause it would make sense if a corrupted lodestone is carried by a corupted ice creature ).

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Corrupted lodestones

Posted by: Schei.7301

Schei.7301

I hear they drop very seldom in Honor of the Waves and perhaps on the claw of Jormag event. I’m trying to get 30 for the greatsword and I buy all of mine for about 85-90s on the trading post.

ldnb

Corrupted lodestones

Posted by: Sarisa.4731

Sarisa.4731

The one and only one I pulled came from a “trash” mob during the Claw of Jormag fight.

Lille of the Valley [WHIP]

Corrupted lodestones

Posted by: Faramir.3582

Faramir.3582

I have 3 alltogether all from Frostgorge Sound.1 from a trash during Claw Of Jormag fight,1 from icebrood elemental in far NW edge of map and 3rd from HoTW.They have very low drop rate almost non-existent.So if want them better start buy from TP lodestones and cores-look around for mystic forge recipe to make a lodestone from 2 cores plus some more items.Ideally should be feasible to farm them…but i would rather farm the money and buy lodestones.Having taking part in tens Claw Of Jormag events and making sure i take active part in killing all those icebrood net me for all the time just 1 corrupted lodestone.

Corrupted lodestones

Posted by: Striata.6739

Striata.6739

I just found one off a trash ice elemental during Claw of Jormag event.
I was wearing MF gear and food buffed for 120% and only got one, so I’d have to agree with the above there pretty well none existent. (or I just have the worst luck)

Corrupted lodestones

Posted by: Rabman.8647

Rabman.8647

I farmed Icebrood mobs for about two and a half hours with 156 MF gear on and got zero drops, so pretty rare.