Crafting are they "account" wide ?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Elezen.2809

Elezen.2809

If i get my chef and armorsmith to 500 will they be 500 on my other char too? or only this one?

Posted by: Dilligaf Wyt.1867

Dilligaf Wyt.1867

Only the one character. Since you can only have 2 active at a time most people have different ones on each of their alts.

Posted by: Elezen.2809

Elezen.2809

Alright but if i unlock like armorsmith and chef at 500 if i switch armorsmith to weaponsmith and get it 500 will the armorsmith 500 still be there if i switch to it again? (we can use all those crafting on 1 char right?)

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

yes but you will have to pay a fee everytime you switch crafting professions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

You can also buy the Additional Crafting License, which would allow all characters on your account to learn an additional crafting discipline.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

yea but if I dont recall wrong you can only have max 4 crafts active at the same time max.

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

yea but if I dont recall wrong you can only have max 4 crafts active at the same time max.

Per-character, that is correct.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The crafting professions are character-specific, but all of the items you can make are either account bound or completely tradable, so unless you want the XP you don’t need every character to level up every craft.

My engineer made the Unicorn Statue for my ranger’s Dreamer, my thief made my elementalists daggers and my ele makes everyone’s food.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

To be clear if you have 500 crafting on one character, switching another character to the same crafting does NOT give the 2nd character 500 crafting. Each character’s crafting skills are totally independent from every other character. Fortunately crafted ascended gear is account bound so one of your characters can craft them for all (subject to armor/weapon type).

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes