Crafting from 1-80?

Crafting from 1-80?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

After searching for the answer to this myself all I was able to find was outdated ones, so I figured my best bet would just be to ask.

How many levels will crafting all the crafts from 1-400 give me?, and how much on average will it cost??

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

Crafting from 1-80?

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Will take you to 70. Just run eotm. As the saying goes if you need to ask the price you can’t afford it.

Crafting from 1-80?

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

Will take you to 70. Just run eotm. As the saying goes if you need to ask the price you can’t afford it.

We’ll I brought 900g yesterday xD! So I can afford it, I just didn’t want to blow a ridiculous amount on it, but anything below 300g is fine, and 70 is good for me, just trying to rush level another mesmer for roaming, I hate leveling

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

Crafting from 1-80?

Posted by: crochip.2389

crochip.2389

1-400 gives you 7 levels per craft. You can check the gw2 crafts website for the optimal efficiency. It should cost you around 150g i think.

Maaarrrr | Piken Square | Second Law [Scnd]

Crafting from 1-80?

Posted by: Dante.8456

Dante.8456

1-400 for EVERY craft will be expensive. Clearly you want to level quickly though. My advice is to level some of the cheaper crafts – they give just as much exp as the more expensive ones but won’t cost you a tonne. Look into things such as cooking rather than things like weaponsmithing. I’d suggest crafting the 4 cheapest crafts and getting yourself to level 40. Then run EOTM for the rest – otherwise you’ll end up with a massive gold sink

Desolation EU
Guardian / WvW Enthusiast

Crafting from 1-80?

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

You can get 56 (MAYBE 57) levels from crafting all 8 crafts to 400.

You can get another 18 taking the 6 available crafts to 500 (VERY EXPENSIVE).

I suggest starting with a Birthday Scroll to get 20 (if you have one) and then you can craft to 400 to reach 76. EotM can get you the final 4 levels in a few hours.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Crafting from 1-80?

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

gw2crafts.net

Crafting from 1-80?

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

If your really desperate to level to 80, then go ahead and craft it.

But its normally just easier/cheaper by running around exploring (grabbing waypoints, poi’s and vistas) you can skip most of the hearts and events. Because just discovering them will net you exp.

I recently got to lvl 80 in 3 days, all I did was unlock traits via the trait system. I only needed to unlock 34/65 of them (that’s a lil more than 50% of your traits)