Creating New Character Help

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: SwiftFishy.2643

SwiftFishy.2643

Hi, I’ve come to a problem. I have a Norn Ranger (lvl 80) and he has some decent gear (nothing more than 50 gold), but he is extremely ugly. I was thinking of deleting him and making a Sylvari Ranger for the upcoming druid build. I can instantly level them up to 80.

Should I do it?

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

Why delete him? Are all your character slots filled? If not just make a new additional ranger.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yes. Or you can buy another character slot and have him as a bank char. A bank Char has more inventory slots than a 30 slot bank tab and can hold account bound items like a bank tab. You can also park him at a jumping puzzle chest for a daily harvest. Either way, if you’re not happy with him, start a new one.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

SwiftFishy.2643

Why delete him? Are all your character slots filled? If not just make a new additional ranger.

I have 6 slots atm and theyre all filled, im going to buy another when the revenant comes out but….

SwiftFishy.2643

Yes. Or you can buy another character slot and have him as a bank char. A bank Char has more inventory slots than a 30 slot bank tab and can hold account bound items like a bank tab. You can also park him at a jumping puzzle chest for a daily harvest. Either way, if you’re not happy with him, start a new one.

I don’t have another slot and I plan on buying one for the revenant so I don’t want to buy 2. I don’t use my bank too much so….

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Well, then delete if you’re not happy with him and you don’t want a bank char. Keeping him won’t make you like him better later. A char you don’t like only gets more annoying as time goes on.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Eros.6801

Eros.6801

My norn had this problem too but after hours of research, skin mixing, total make over kit now he look pretty nice and wild like a hunter meant to be

I don’t really like the salad race female is ok but male running animation kinda….i don’t know if Anet fixed it yet or not.