Custom Playlists Only Playing Certain Songs

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Balkito.8160

Balkito.8160

This is a problem I’ve been having using custom playlists in the game. The playlists I’m using for all the categories consist of MP3 files of the Bastion soundtrack and the Sword and Sworcery soundtrack, in WPL format. The problem is not that I get no music, but that only a few of the songs are played. I hear the same few songs, all from the Bastion soundtrack, and no others, when there are more songs from the Bastion track and the entirety of the S&S track. I have changed the file paths in Notepad to be complete, so that is unlikely to be the problem.

I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea as to what was causing this. If it’s just a matter of the game having a cap on playlist length or if I have to have something set up differently.

#RookstarWasRobbed

Posted by: draeath.8536

draeath.8536

Is WPL supported at all?

Posted by: Balkito.8160

Balkito.8160

Is WPL supported at all?

I am assuming so, as the playlists themselves work, just not all of the songs. The playlist only plays a certain few of the songs I have listed in it.

#RookstarWasRobbed

Posted by: draeath.8536

draeath.8536

Could be that it stops working properly if it finds something weird.

Try removing anything unusual (never heard of wpl myself…)

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

this game supports custom music? how do i use it, by putting music into the guild wars 2 folder??

Posted by: Immortius.4537

Immortius.4537

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Customized_soundtrack

Note that many of Bastion’s sound tracks have the ’ character in their name, that isn’t supported.