Deluxe edition items.

Deluxe edition items.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Lalance Eir.1542

Lalance Eir.1542

I bought GW2 deluxe edition and started playing.. ok. And when I got level 7 I realized that i bought the deluxe and should be some special items, then i went to the internet and saw the items, but I think I got them in the email and sold them in the NPC because I didn’t know what they were.

Is there anyway to recover then?

Thanks in advance.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Whoopmeister.7493

Whoopmeister.7493

if u can remember the npc then go bk to it , but if u have logged off game in meantime , i think they then vanish , if u aint go to the buy it bk option which looks like a stack of coins and see if they there

Dont expect forums staff to do help its not there job !!!!

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: BroScientist.9875

BroScientist.9875

I bought GW2 deluxe edition and started playing.. ok. And when I got level 7 I realized that i bought the deluxe and should be some special items, then i went to the internet and saw the items, but I think I got them in the email and sold them in the NPC because I didn’t know what they were.

Is there anyway to recover then?

Thanks in advance.

You could try contacting support.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Lune.6081

Lune.6081

Contacting support is always a good idea! I got rid of my mini Rytlock in the middle of the night one night without really realizing it, and when I realized what I had done I contacted them and they were able to send me a replacement, so I imagine they’ll be able to do the same for you.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

You can also create a new character and they will send an email with the items.

(Works for the mini. Not sure about the bank guy/ring.)

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Damiuss.9871

Damiuss.9871

Not to derail or steal your topic, but the responders here seem pretty knowledgeable. Do any of you know if I upgrade to the deluxe edition if I will receive these starter items?

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I received them for every character I had and every future character I made after upgrading.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Revan.6259

Revan.6259

Not to derail or steal your topic, but the responders here seem pretty knowledgeable. Do any of you know if I upgrade to the deluxe edition if I will receive these starter items?

Yes, you will.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Whoopmeister.7493

Whoopmeister.7493

if u supposidly get them for every char u make in future , what happens if u make a char get the items , then shove them in storage and delete and remake a new char has this been done ? or shove them in tp sell them and then pass gold to another char , then remake a new char ?

Dont expect forums staff to do help its not there job !!!!

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Revan.6259

Revan.6259

if u supposidly get them for every char u make in future , what happens if u make a char get the items , then shove them in storage and delete and remake a new char has this been done ? or shove them in tp sell them and then pass gold to another char , then remake a new char ?

They are account bound, so you can’t sell them on the TP.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

The mini does not refresh with new characters, only the ring and banker do. however, you cannot put the bank in storage, create a new character and then use it on the new character.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I seem to recall getting Rytlock back with a new character after accidentally destroying it instead of a duplicated racoon way back when.

Sorry for misinformation.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

The mini does not refresh with new characters, only the ring and banker do.

The ring referred to here and in other posts must be the Heroes’ Band which was offered as a pre-purchase incentive. It is not part of the Deluxe package (unless it is un-advertised).

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

In list form, for simplicity:

Mistfire Wolf: You get this on every character, listed on the Hero Panel alongside your other elite skills. You should not be able to loose or delete it.

Mini Rytlock: You only get one of these. It is mailed to you when you first create or upgrade your account and can only be collected on one character. If you think you’ve lost it check the very bottom of the Collectables Tab in the bank in case you accidentally deposited it. If you’ve definitely lost it contact support for a replacement.

Chalice of Glory: You get just one of these. It will be mailed to you (along with the mini Rytlock) when you create or upgrade your account. It’s consumable so if you use it then it’ll disappear (and you’ll gain some glory points). If you don’t get it or are sure you lost it contact support.

Tome of Influence: Same as the Chalice. You get just 1 (mailed with the mini) and it’s consumable so it disappears when you use it. If you don’t get it or loose it contact support.

Golem Banker: You get 1 of these per character, for every character you have when you upgrade your account and every one you create from that point onwards. It will be mailed to you when you upgrade/create the character. It lasts for 5 days but is one use only. If you lose it or don’t get it contact support.

Heroes Band: This is not actually part of the Deluxe edition. It’s a pre-order bonus item given to everyone who bought any version of the game before launch. Somewhat confusingly however if you got the Digital Deluxe edition it will be mailed to each character along with the Golem Banker. Like the banker you get 1 per character and should contact support if you don’t get it or you lose it.

And for the record all of the above are account bound (the ring and the golem are soul bound) so you can’t sell them on the TP. I’m not sure if you can sell them to merchants.

Edit: Oh and all of the above also come with the Collectors Edition, along with a bunch of real life stuff.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

(edited by Danikat.8537)

Deluxe edition items.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

One clarification on the banker, it lasts forever until you use it. Then the 5 days kick in for you to use it until it expires but you can use it as often as you wish in those 5 days.