Did everything but not 100 percent complete

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: zidaliu.6430

zidaliu.6430

Hello,

So basically I’ve done all heart quests, skill points, POIs, and vistas, in both PvE (including chantry of secrets) and WvW.
Did everything but still at 98 percent map completion. Is there something that I’m supposed to do that I’ missing?

Thanks.

Posted by: siepher.9408

siepher.9408

did you find the chantry of secrets in bloodtide coast? also they added 2 more POI’s in lions arch with the recent update (don;t know if you can grab them yet or not)

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

If you’ve got all 3 borderlands and EB completely done in WVW and when you open your map in PvE it shows you have everything in the upper left (hearts, PoIs, skills, waypoints, and vistas) you should be good.

There used to be a bug that prevented it from completing but that was fixed a long time ago, hopefully it didn’t come back. I’ve heard mention you might have to return to the Chantry and/or vigil but I didn’t have to.

I don’t think I’m forgetting anything.

Edit: The above poster made me realize it’s possible the game is counting Lost Shore already even though you can’t get it. You might just have to wait until you can get those.

zidaliu.6430

I’ve grabbed the POI in chantry of secrets and the two new added in LA, but still at 98 percent complete ingame. Dunno what more I could do

zidaliu.6430

If you’ve got all 3 borderlands and EB completely done in WVW and when you open your map in PvE it shows you have everything in the upper left (hearts, PoIs, skills, waypoints, and vistas) you should be good.

There used to be a bug that prevented it from completing but that was fixed a long time ago, hopefully it didn’t come back. I’ve heard mention you might have to return to the Chantry and/or vigil but I didn’t have to.

I don’t think I’m forgetting anything.

Edit: The above poster made me realize it’s possible the game is counting Lost Shore already even though you can’t get it. You might just have to wait until you can get those.

Probably, will need to wait and see.

Posted by: CaptainVenus.5179

CaptainVenus.5179

I’ve grabbed the POI in chantry of secrets and the two new added in LA, but still at 98 percent complete ingame. Dunno what more I could do

This happened to me on my first toon, turned out (when I finally tracked down the missing stuff) I had experienced a roll back during a WvWvW update, and subsequantly lost half of one of the borderlands there, although, it could have been any area in the game.

My suggestion to you especially with all the recent updates, it to check each zone again.

Hope this helps.

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

There are a few PoI’s you can only get in your personal story (Claw Island and Fort Trinity come to mind). Do you have those?

Posted by: Tempest.1254

Tempest.1254

Hello,

So basically I’ve done all heart quests, skill points, POIs, and vistas, in both PvE (including chantry of secrets) and WvW.
Did everything but still at 98 percent map completion. Is there something that I’m supposed to do that I’ missing?

Thanks.

One thing I will suggest is giving it a little time. I’ve noticed that sometimes my map completion percent on the character selection screen is different from what you see in-game.

Also, check the exploration achievements. You may have missed discovering a couple of caves or something.

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

Also, check the exploration achievements. You may have missed discovering a couple of caves or something.

I forgot all about that. The OP should definitely check that. There’s a few areas that you have no reason to ever go to but count towards exploration. I had to track a few of those down when I did it.

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

PoIs in the Heart of the Mists? (SPvP lobby)

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

PoIs in the Heart of the Mists? (SPvP lobby)

they dont count towards 100% map completion.

A few questions op

1. have you recieved 2x gifts of exploration yet?
2. opening your map in PVE are the poi’s vistas etc at:

Hearts: 301/301
Waypoints: 507/507
POI: 719/719
Skillpoints: 202/202
Vistas: 266/166

3. did you go to the chantry of secrets through the asura gate in fort trinity? (NOT via bloodtide coast)

Posted by: Timesink.3576

Timesink.3576

I am missing one vista (265/266) and have hopped all over the place checking the numbers presented when each zone loads. Ayone have experience on how reliable those are? If there was a rollback, do those meters rollback as well? Short of having to do every single vista again, and after scanning the whole map until I’m bleary, is there any way of finding which one I’m missing? I have the exploration awards for each of the five zones and WvW shows as complete.

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

I am missing one vista (265/266) and have hopped all over the place checking the numbers presented when each zone loads. Ayone have experience on how reliable those are? If there was a rollback, do those meters rollback as well?

I would be very very surprised if every zone said “n/n vistas” all complete, but your total was 265/266. But if you were bugged like that, you’d need to check every zone to confirm it anyway before putting in a support ticket, so you might as well.

Port to a waypoint next to a zone border, so you can quickly step over and check two zones per waypoint.

I was in a similar situation, one vista left and couldn’t remember which zone I hadn’t finished. Turned out it was Diessa Plateau, where I hadn’t done the Cattlepult vista because it was bugged when I cleared that zone. Any chance that happened to you?