Dive Master 36/37

Dive Master 36/37

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: SandruDaniel.4386

SandruDaniel.4386

I need 1 more dive point for diving master achievement. I did all 37 diving spots but I still miss 1. I read on the forums that there are some diving spots that you need to use 1 or 2 diving moves to get the diving point. Anyone has any idea where these diving points that need diving moves to be done to get the achievement ? I don’t want to do again all diving spots. Thank you very much.
Daniel

Dive Master 36/37

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I don’t know which ones you have or if you kept track of them but try Dulfy.net

Complete list is there so you can look and check off the ones you are certain you got. The recommendation is to hit the 1 or 2 while going down to make sure you get the dive. When I did these, I checked the achievement after diving to make sure it had counted before checking it off my list. Hope this helps.

Dive Master 36/37

SandruDaniel.4386

I got the list from this link http://dulfy.net/2012/11/05/gw2-dive-master-achievement-guide/ I wasted almoust1 gold only on travel to 37 points, plus the time. I did the hidden garden one like 3 times each, with moves, but I can’t see if I do it wrong or I already have it because I did 36 of them already. Could be an endless trying to find the good one lol. I hoped someone has a hint with the one that needs diving moves to get the point. I looked for it on google but couldn’t find it. I don’t wanna waste like 1 gold again trying to find 37 points. I completed the diving lists at least twice but still nothing. Any tips on the tricky divings please?

Dive Master 36/37

Aerinndis.2730

You can tell if you got the dive properly by looking at the diving achievement after you have dived. The total number will go up by one each time you get it right. I don’t think there is any other way of telling which dive it is that you need especially if you did not check to see you did get the dive as you were doing them. I checked each off once I was certain I had gotten it.

It is up to you if you want to pay to travel quickly to each spot. If you feel it is a waste of money, you have other means of getting into areas to get near the dives and if you are doing events or looking for crafting materials, make plans to work your way to those areas and the dive sites and save money on travel costs.

There is a new dive at Southsun Cove in Bakestone Cave that you might try.
http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/gw2-secrets-of-southsun-achievement-guide/
Look at bottom of the achievement page to see where the goggles are. When you jump you need to hit forward so you hit the lava directly to get credit. You might try doing that one to see if that gives you your 37 (I am not sure if it counts to the dive achievement – it counts for the Secrets of Southsun Achievement but it is worth a try to see if it does)

Dive Master 36/37

SandruDaniel.4386

You can tell if you got the dive properly by looking at the diving achievement after you have dived. The total number will go up by one each time you get it right. I don’t think there is any other way of telling which dive it is that you need especially if you did not check to see you did get the dive as you were doing them. I checked each off once I was certain I had gotten it.

It is up to you if you want to pay to travel quickly to each spot. If you feel it is a waste of money, you have other means of getting into areas to get near the dives and if you are doing events or looking for crafting materials, make plans to work your way to those areas and the dive sites and save money on travel costs.

There is a new dive at Southsun Cove in Bakestone Cave that you might try.
http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/gw2-secrets-of-southsun-achievement-guide/
Look at bottom of the achievement page to see where the goggles are. When you jump you need to hit forward so you hit the lava directly to get credit. You might try doing that one to see if that gives you your 37 (I am not sure if it counts to the dive achievement – it counts for the Secrets of Southsun Achievement but it is worth a try to see if it does)

Yeah it doesn’t count on the diving points but I got “The googles do nothing” achievement ^^
Ok so I have to redo them all again. I will report back the one that needs movement. Just so in the future people can know

Dive Master 36/37

SandruDaniel.4386

I’m back with the report that number 23 from this list: http://dulfy.net/2012/11/05/gw2-dive-master-achievement-guide/ is the one that needs both diving moves to succed on getting the point. I had 36/37 now 37/37 ^^
The one in Brisban Wildlands from East End Waypoint needs both skills to work. Glad I can share this info with the community so people can know where is the problem if they miss 1 diving spot
I don’t know if there are other diving points that need both skills, but I know that this one is a must. Hope was helpful ^^
Cheers
Daniel

Dive Master 36/37

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

I’m back with the report that number 23 from this list: http://dulfy.net/2012/11/05/gw2-dive-master-achievement-guide/ is the one that needs both diving moves to succed on getting the point. I had 36/37 now 37/37 ^^
The one in Brisban Wildlands from East End Waypoint needs both skills to work. Glad I can share this info with the community so people can know where is the problem if they miss 1 diving spot
I don’t know if there are other diving points that need both skills, but I know that this one is a must. Hope was helpful ^^
Cheers
Daniel

Thank you for sharing this information.

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

Dive Master 36/37

Aerinndis.2730

Congratulations, Daniel! I am glad you figured out which one you needed.

Dive Master 36/37

Posted by: Lethokrates.5139

Lethokrates.5139

Having been stuck at 36/37 for some time, and having definitely done every jump 2 or more times, I was hopeful that you had the answer. (jump 23) I tried it many times, no luck for me. Is there some trick to making sure that both skills are fully employed in the short time they are active during the fall?