Does "Soldier's Exalted Pants" exist?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

I’m looking to complete my PVT set, but for some reason I cannot find any (and I mean ANY, as in, level requirement 0-80, all rarity, all types, even non availables are okay) armor with Soldier’s prefix. There are a multitude of others, such as night’s , Carrion, etc etc etc, but there is NO Soldier’s armor

To make sure the prefix actually exists by itself, a full all-out search (everything goes) yields Soldier’s prefixes for accessories and weapons, but there is no armor in sight

The closest I get is Sentinel, but Sentinel focuses on Vitality, Soldier focuses on Power.

Posted by: Zariel.2904

Zariel.2904

The soldiers PVT set is special drop, meaning you cant craft the Exalted version. Its available however from dungeon vendors, Ascolian Catacombs, Honour of the waves and Sorrows embrace

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

I see. I don’t find that info from the wiki. Thanks!

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

Soldiers armour sets can also be bought from different temple karma vendors in Orr or with WvW badges.

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

There’s also the new Sentinel gear (available at a crafter or TP near you) made with the Sentinel insignias and inscriptions dropped from Molten Facility chests.

Am betting the recipes are available with 5/14 update.

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Sentinel has Vitality as the main stat instead of Power. Doesn’t really seem as useful.

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

Soldiers armour sets can also be bought from different temple karma vendors in Orr or with WvW badges.

Unfortunately no. Light Soldier pants are not available in Orr temples. =(
I do think they have a heavy version though. Not sure…

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats#Karma
It’s a bit weird, every stat set is missing one piece while some stat set had 2 to 4 pieces from different temples.

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats#Karma
It’s a bit weird, every stat set is missing one piece while some stat set had 2 to 4 pieces from different temples.

I noticed that too. Might be good to mix it up a bit. Thank’s for the link btw.

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

PVT/soldier’s armor is called "Invader’s" in wub-wub, and you can get it for just badges (331 at the "Armor Trader") or badges+currency (185 + 96 silver at the "Armor Master").

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invader%27s_Armor

I have done this on characters I want Soldier’s pieces on but had no options via Orr / didn’t have the karma at the time.

(edited by synk.6907)

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

@Khisanth,
Legs stats. — Soldier (67 power, 48 vitality, 48 toughness) vs. Sentinel ( 67 vitality, 48 power, 48 toughness). A 19 point swing between 2 stats on the one piece the OP needs.

If that swing makes a difference it can likely be made up via trinket, weapon and/or food buff.

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”