Dungeons resetting when players leave

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: nosleepdemon.1368

nosleepdemon.1368

Hi folks,

Just had a really, REALLY frustrating experience with AC Exporeable where two players left during our final fight, so we had to get more. I and another of the remaining players left the dungeon to recruit two more, and we couldn’t get back in. We tried re-entering multiple times, and without any of the new players inside but the instance had reset every single time. So yeah, 3 hours wasted.

What’s the deal with this? How can you ensure that you can get back into the same version of the instance that you left?

nosleepdemon.1368

Surely this has happened to others too?

Posted by: Mr Mango.3504

Mr Mango.3504

I’ve heard of this happening, this is really bad but I think it won’t happen every time and needs specific conditions which I don’t know.

I’m Mango. Fight on!

nosleepdemon.1368

Yes it didn’t happen to us every time, for example I disconnected and rejoined the game outside of the instance. When I entered I was with my friends again.

Later on we added a new player to the group, and the instance partially reset. We didn’t really notice as the group that he had left had fallen apart at the same boss as we were on.

Perhaps then changing the group composition will reset the instance. Which is completely and utterlykitten There’s really no incentive to doing AC exploreable when you can’t even bring new players to replace the ones that weren’t masochistic enough to keep it together :/

Posted by: Brunoz.6539

Brunoz.6539

Got to the final boss in CM explorable mode and a player left as well and so i went out to fetch another. Zoned back in and the dungeon was reset…. Frustrating…. Not fun…

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

If no one is in the dungeon, it reset after about 5mins.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

nosleepdemon.1368

Happened to me in AC exploreable, were at the last fight and two people left, we left one person in the instance and the rest of us exited to recruit more players. When we tried to re-enter, we couldn’t get back into the old instance. Yeah was pretty bullkitten.