Dye Limit?

Dye Limit?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: FeralOne.1093

FeralOne.1093

Is there a limit to the number of common dyes you can consume/have available? I have a very modest amount, maybe 10-12, and today every time I search the AH for dyes it says none available. Even with all filters off!

Dye Limit?

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Make sure you selected “buy” on top of the TP and not “sell”.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Dye Limit?

Posted by: Alfwyn.8704

Alfwyn.8704

Appears to be broken to me. Searching for the word “dye” still works however.

Dye Limit?

Posted by: FeralOne.1093

FeralOne.1093

Appears to be broken to me. Searching for the word “dye” still works however.

Thanks for the tip, Alfwyn, I will try that since all the other “solutions” I came up with have not worked=)

Dye Limit?

Posted by: Shylark.4951

Shylark.4951

Plural of a word doesn’t seem to work… Singular is how I have to do every thing I search for.. I put Bolts it says None available but Bolt works just fine…

Life is just a Big Role Playing Adventure…

Dye Limit?

Posted by: Gudy.3607

Gudy.3607

Same here. Choosing the category Other → Dyes brings up nothing. Choosing the category Other and typing Dye in the search field brings up a handful of crafted dyes. Only when no category filter is active and Dye is entered into the search field is it possible to search for dyes. It’s broken since Monday.

Dye Limit?

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

The search in the TP has always been a simple text search. There ARE no items that have the word “dyes” in them…..(all are singular….something dye).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Dye Limit?

Posted by: Gudy.3607

Gudy.3607

It’s back to working for me, so it seems that the Haloween updated fixed the cagegory filters for dyes.