Dying?

Dying?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Erickmwc.9135

Erickmwc.9135

Hello, I’m new in this game and like to know if I lose just money when i die or i lose something else?(like exp)
Grateful now

Dying?

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

You don’t lose gold or experience, you may have to pay to repair your armour and you will have to pay to travel to a (nearest) waypoint.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Dying?

Erickmwc.9135

But every time that I die some armor will broke or just sometimes?

Dying?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you’re not in a hurry you can wait for someone to resurrect you and save the money it would cost to get to a way point, but depending on where you are you might be waiting a while.

But you won’t lose any XP or anything. You might not even need to repair your armor if you find a replacement before it breaks.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Dying?

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Not everytime, depends how you die.

If you get killed by a mob, then yes your armour gets damaged, if you die from a fall, generally it doesn’t get damaged.

You can still play with damaged armour, the stats don’t reduce, but once it turns red it’s time to repair and it will cost you more.
I generally repair it as soon as it gets damaged.

And as Danikat said, it’s quite often you will find better armour as your levelling up, before you need to repair it.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Dying?

Posted by: Tajmo.1836

Tajmo.1836

Each time you die one piece of armor will become orange. This means it is only half broken. It will remain this way until repaired. Once all pieces of armor is orange, the next time you die one will become red. It is now broken and you will lose it’s visual effect.

You also lose money if you die in certain areas without a free waypoint, which means you will have to pay to revive, the same amount you will pay to simply travel to that waypoint.

“all your shinies are belong to us” – Skritt Citizen

Dying?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

But every time that I die some armor will broke or just sometimes?

Every time you die one piece of your armor will be damaged. Damaged armor still works the same as it did before so you don’t need to worry about that too much.

Once every piece you’re wearing is damaged the next time you die it will break, which means it turns invisible and you don’t get any of the benefits from wearing it.

But it can always be repaired at anyone with a red cracked shield/heart symbol over their head. (Useful tip: it costs the same to repair damaged or broken armor so it might be worth waiting until it’s broken.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Dying?

Erickmwc.9135

I understand and I thank everyone for the help